X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Yup, and still a close second
    Nemesis and Exodus are tied at third for me.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Nemesis and Exodus are tied at third for me.
      Yeah definately ...not much of a cliffhanger as such but 'Full circle' was an awsome season finale aswell

Comment

Yeah definately ...not much of a cliffhanger as such but 'Full circle' was an awsome season finale aswell
        They really know how to please us fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          They really know how to please us fans.
          Yup, AoT was just another example of that

Comment

Yup, AoT was just another example of that

Comment

I watched AOT again.... Question

They mention the Prior's staffs are all llinked by some kind of subspace transmission system. But I thought it was the Doci who gave the Priors
              all of their orders / info / stuff.... When he was exposed to the Ark it
              filtered down to all the Priors but not the one at the SGC? Do they actually have to be holding the staff to get "updates" LOL

Actually this makes the Priors like a piece of software.

Speaking of which also. If the Ori have an aversion to science and all that is evil then how do you justify using technology yourself? Ie: all the toilet shape spaceshiips, the staffs, guns, etc. etc.
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                Adria was NOT a God.

Adria (at the point of time in the movie), was an ascended life form, that in her mortal life was human -- who shared the powers of the Ori (through that pendant she wore).

And the Ori were NOT Gods. They too were ascended life forms, former mortals, who derived their power from the power of belief from their worshippers.

So...the Ori and Adria were similar to...Tinkerbelle.

Perhaps Adria failed, because not enough kids were clapping for her.

Morjana

I really wanted to green you for this fantatic comment but the board won't let me.

Comment

Originally posted by delrey View Post
                  I dont know about anyone esle but i would like to see one of our 304s beam all the IOA members out into the cold of space. Any power the ioa had should now be mute after such a plain as the one in this movie.

Yes and I hope this is addressed.. After events in AOT it's clear the IOA isn't needed any more, and instead tell the world about the Stargate and how everyone nearly got fried...

Comment

After staying away from any spoilers for close to a year (which was incredibly hard) I finally got the movie on Thursday..1 day after the release date in Australia. I thought it was pretty awesome, the only thing i had against it was that the ending wasn't as climatic as I was hoping...it seemed to just die off. There were many brilliant parts to it..overall it felt like a really, really great episode.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amaunet View Post
                      After staying away from any spoilers for close to a year (which was incredibly hard) I finally got the movie on Thursday..1 day after the release date in Australia. I thought it was pretty awesome, the only thing i had against it was that the ending wasn't as climatic as I was hoping...it seemed to just die off. There were many brilliant parts to it..overall it felt like a really, really great episode.

It was terrific I watched it twice yesterday once after I had got home straight from shopping and again late at night.

I'm in Australia too so might see you in the other place.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
                        It was terrific I watched it twice yesterday once after I had got home straight from shopping and again late at night.

I'm in Australia too so might see you in the other place.
                        Yes it was! I've watched it twice too, once was with my family, the other by myself. Every part of it was just of a better standard. I think the excitement and anticipation for it was definitely worth it.

Lol yey another Aussie!
                        Last edited by Amaunet; 12 April 2008, 10:25 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
                          I watched AOT again.... Question

They mention the Prior's staffs are all llinked by some kind of subspace transmission system. But I thought it was the Doci who gave the Priors
                          all of their orders / info / stuff.... When he was exposed to the Ark it
                          filtered down to all the Priors but not the one at the SGC? Do they actually have to be holding the staff to get "updates" LOL
                          I believe the idea was that the communication range wasn't infinite. The staff communication couldn't reach from the Ori galaxy to the Milky Way.

Or maybe it could, but would take a long time to reach without taking a wormhole shortcut?

Comment

Also noticed something else.

When the Prior first arrived at the SGC he had two good eyes but by the end it looked like his right eye was either closed or missing? huh?

Comment

You sure? We've seen that Prior before and he's always missing that eye.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                                You sure? We've seen that Prior before and he's always missing that eye.
                                You're correct he's always had that eye missing. Also a bit of trivia you know that actor also played Commander Hale in the Kellona eps.

Comment

Working...
                                X