No announcement yet.

AOT #1 at Amazon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news. The movie is really good and I hope they make more.

Comment

Originally posted by aduk85 View Post
      I;ve already pre-ordered myne. Why cant we in the uk get it early like they did in america?
      But you get to watch it free on Sky One :-D

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
        But you get to watch it free on Sky One :-D
        Not if we don't get Sky One, we can't. *grumble*Virgin Media*grumble*

Besides, I'd rather pay for the DVD anyway, do my bit to try and get a third movie commissioned. Plus, I'd like AoT to do a bit better on the Amazon.co.uk DVD listing... it's currently in a rather pathetic #59 position.
        Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post

Besides, I'd rather pay for the DVD anyway, do my bit to try and get a third movie commissioned. Plus, I'd like AoT to do a bit better on the Amazon.co.uk DVD listing... it's currently in a rather pathetic #59 position.
          i am still gonna watch it and buy the movie
          sigpic
          [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post

I agree I lost Sky just before the final few episodes of season ten!

I think that the reason it's not doing so well on Amazon UK is a lot of people, myself included, ordered from the US.
            sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
              I agree I lost Sky just before the final few episodes of season ten!

I think that the reason it's not doing so well on Amazon UK is a lot of people, myself included, ordered from the US.
              Yikes! That sucks! Right before the end they cut you off!? Did you get caught up??

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

Wow, didn't know this. Very cool. Hope people keep pre-ordering =p.

Comment

Just goes to show that Stargate may be bigger than most of us think it is.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but AOT has slipped to #2.... ... those darn dalmations

Comment

Can somebody explain why people get excited over Amazon sales?

Comment

Originally posted by Ganthet Jr. View Post
                        Yikes! That sucks! Right before the end they cut you off!? Did you get caught up??
                        Oh yeah, thanks to a very good friend who recorded them for me. It isn't just me either, over half the population of the UK lost Sky one overnight and still don't have it on thier cable package. If there had been a season eleven I was going to switch to satelite but didn't bother when the show was cancelled.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gange57 View Post
                          Can somebody explain why people get excited over Amazon sales?
                          Uh....because Amazon is huge in the industry of book/dvd/etc sales and high sales (and thus a good ranking) on Amazon will help give the franchise some clout when it comes to deciding on whether or not to make more movies.

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance View Post
                            Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but AOT has slipped to #2.... ... those darn dalmations
                            That's not really bad news, it wasn't going to stay in the top spot for long that's not the way these things work. A lot of people will buy it when it hits the shops and of course there are a lot of other places on the net to order this movie. This is just for Amazon US.

That it made it to number one at all is fantastic news, I'd imagine tptb are clicking thier heels with joy! AOT is a massive hit and quite right too for such an amazing movie.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                              Uh....because Amazon is huge in the industry of book/dvd/etc sales and high sales (and thus a good ranking) on Amazon will help give the franchise some clout when it comes to deciding on whether or not to make more movies.

Amazon is just one retailer. Online sales, while growing, are still trumped by B&M. Amazon is not an proper index to gauge success and therefore the future of more movies.

Comment

It's still a good indicator, and definitely the best we've got.

Comment

Working...
                                X