This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by from_orion View Post
    Perhaps, however Stargate is shown on Sci-fi channel, which is owned by Universal, which favors HD-DVD. This probably means that Sony and Universal will fight over it and it will be on neither format, or hopefully they do the right thing and release it on both formats.
    SciFi have absolutely nothing to do with these movies, other than they might buy the rights to show them, along with funk knows how many other channels...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      SciFi have absolutely nothing to do with these movies, other than they might buy the rights to show them, along with funk knows how many other channels...
      True, and they also have absolutely nothing to do with the home video releases of SG-1/SGA - it's all MGM/Fox. Which means that if and when SG-1, SGA, SG:AOT or SG:C get released on an HD medium; it will be Blu-Ray and Blu-Ray only.
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
        That's a day after my dad's birthday... and a day before the ides of march. Hmm. A coincidence maybe?
        it is two days before my date of birth...I could buy myself my own birthday gift!
        Isn't that the kind of thing that Mckay would do?
        [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
        HARRIMAN
        I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
        [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
        HARRIMAN
        So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

Originally posted by SG-25CSAR View Post
          it is two days before my date of birth...I could buy myself my own birthday gift!
          Isn't that the kind of thing that Mckay would do?
          Heck, it's the kind of thing I'd do.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
          X