Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, it it really has been leaked, I hope that the producers and networks and all those people can interpret it in such a way that they understand Stargate has a really rabid and dedicated fan base and that they should continue to keep us well stocked with movies and TV series. *fingers crossed*
    sigpic

Comment

This isn't like with the way early leak of AoT, though, this is just a case of someone getting hold of the DVD a few weeks before release and ripping it. Happens all the time, with all sorts of "big" movies.
      Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

It has been leaked today

Comment

One word. <snip>
          Last edited by Skydiver; 02 July 2008, 06:13 PM.

Comment

I just watched it, it is out there. Personally I am still going to get the DVD for the extras and to support those that made it, but I am glad I got to watch it early.

Comment

Originally posted by RedvsBlue View Post
              Someone is bitter it looks like because it sure as hell not a "cam version"
              I'm not bitter, there's also a cam version

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                leaks happen because either itunes [mod snip] up, or it is leaked via reviewers. its something impossible to fully eradicate, it just happens.
                Why not stop sending them out! That would stop it. Also start tagging each copy and mark who they were sent to, so if someone DID leak it, you know who and slam the heck out of them to the point NO ONE will ever want to trust them with a preview again.

[quote]Indeed, it was bound to happen/quote]

That goes to show how lacking people are with trust.. if we are to easily expecting those gifted with something to break with it (as i am sure all those reviewers signed some sort of form saying they would NOT put it on the internet etc), as well as how lost our morals are when someone would willfully violate their oath (which was given when they signed said form) so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                  I'm not bitter, there's also a cam version
                  I don't think that one will be getting around with the DVD Rip now out. Although there is no after the end credits Ba'al scene in this rip I read that there was none hmmmmmmm

Comment

well, to be honest, I really liked it. I was pleasantly suprised by this movie. Of course, there were some moments which could have been longer and vice versa, but it's a good movie. For me, it's thousand times better than that stupi and awful AoT
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                      well, to be honest, I really liked it. I was pleasantly suprised by this movie. Of course, there were some moments which could have been longer and vice versa, but it's a good movie. For me, it's thousand times better than that stupi and awful AoT
                      I agree!! Million times better

Comment

Originally posted by mursuka
                        It is still illegal
                        Yes it is

Comment

This movie is what The Ark Of Truth should have been with The Ori getting fed up with Earth & they just decide to destroy it

Comment

Originally posted by dannster
                            hehe me too! I knowwwwww it's not an excuse but I live in the UK and pre-ordered the Blu Ray on Amazon.com (via Gateworld!), and paid over $70!!! (Because I selected priority 2 day delivery!)

Spoiler:
                            I'm a bit sad that Jack wasn't in it much But it was still awesome!
                            Spoiler:
                            You saw Jack? I only saw RDA, I guess they forgot to bring Jack too

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                              I'm glad this wasn't for real and hope it doesn't happen.

Does anyone at this point still believe that these new episode "leaks" are for real? I don't think so, how do they leak:

Adrift
                              Lifeline
                              Doppelganger
                              Stargate: The Ark of Truth
                              Midway
                              Search and Rescue

Sounds like a setup by MGM to try and get more people excited about the new episodes and movies. Which it worked but I wish that they wouldn't resort to such dirty tricks.

Vala,
                              I'm glad it wasn't leaked but no MGM would not purposely leak their products as it would hurt not help them.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                Why not stop sending them out! That would stop it. Also start tagging each copy and mark who they were sent to, so if someone DID leak it, you know who and slam the heck out of them to the point NO ONE will ever want to trust them with a preview again.
                                At AT3 Thomasina Gibson mentioned something like that her preview copy had her name all over the screen ... so that one couldn't be ripped. I'm not sure if she was talking about Continuum though, cause AT3 was 2 months ago, but I thought so ....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X