Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YES! I'm so glad he going to be in this movie! I hope it large role, as large as the rest of the term. Basicly I want the term to work together again old and new
    Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

I hope he's the star as he should be.
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

It's good that Anderson will be in it, however I have to admit I don't believe it will be a big part.

Something tells me it will be somewhat like 'Rising', with him at the Arctic doing something which will then be explored properly with SG1. One can hope he has a big part, but I won't be getting my hopes up.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          It's good that Anderson will be in it, however I have to admit I don't believe it will be a big part.

Something tells me it will be somewhat like 'Rising', with him at the Arctic doing something which will then be explored properly with SG1. One can hope he has a big part, but I won't be getting my hopes up.
          I think you might be right, but I hope not. I'd be happy w/ something close to his "Shroud" appearance, where he gets a lot of screen time & dialog, but I'd like to see him have his P90 back. So he's pushing 60, he can still kick butt, my money would be on O'Neill over Cam or Shepp in a fight any day.
          sigpic
          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
          ~David Hewlett

Comment

I hope it is a big part, RDA is SG1

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
              I hope it is a big part, RDA is SG1
              Got that right.

if it isn't a big part how much (percent) of the fan base would be mad?
              I'm guessing 95%.
              sigpic

Comment

I hope RDA has a decent-sized role in the movie. It would be nice to see him interacting with the new SG-1 for more than just a few minutes.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

And Joe just confirmed it on his blog:

Anonymous #1 writes: “To be even more specific, is RDA going to the Arctic to shoot for the movie. Is it officially a done deal that Rick will be in Continuum?”

Magic 8 Ball says: Signs point to yes.
                  YES!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                    This is absolutely fantastic news!

I hope he has a big role in this movie! Can't wait to see Jack back!
                    i'm over the moon with this news! not only do i get to see THE sexiest man alive , i also get to possibly see a ship i've been loving with for 10 seasons be resolved .

here's to *the* man, richard dean anderson!!

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

It's only fitting that Jack be involved in this movie since it so heavily deals with Ba'al. Considering their past history, anyway.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I would like to see a good team movie with Jack fully involved, not just on the periphery.
                        sigpic

Comment

It would be fitting for Jack to be in the Movie if Kermit the Frog was in the Movie.

Comment

I don't want Jack to overshadow the new team, but given that he hasn't done that in any of his other appearances, I don't think that's too big of a concern.

I'd like to see one of those situations where he's just the authority figure for a lot of it, but then things go bad and he has to jump into some action (kinda like in Atlantis' "The Return").

It will be great to see him and Daniel interact again. I'd actually be really interested in his interaction w/ Vala.
                            Theoretically spoilerish:
                            Spoiler:
                            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

RDA has confirmed his appearance in a note posted on Kate Ritter's RDA web site: http://www.rdanderson.com/updates/news.htm#sgmovie
                              sigpic

Comment

That is so sweet that Jack is back hopefully he has abig role and they touch on the sam/jack shipper would be nice and the jack/daniel relationship sorry cam but you got demoted the general is leading SG-1
                                Spoiler:
                                now if the asard were not dead in undending bring that back would be nice i wonder how jack will take the news that is buddy thor is gone. and if the appollo got the cool asgard updates.

Comment

Working...
                                X