• Time
  • Show
Clear All

where's vala?
    huh?
    o she's in the bathroom

or

where's vala?
    i don't know, she said something about her favorite show being canceled and she had to get some "citrus" fruit to send to the creators of it, but who knows...

KEEP IT CLEAN
    Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
    Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by willkani View Post
      carter:where's vala?

jackson:in a prison in england,she was trying to steal the crown jewls

o'neill:cool

teal'c:indeed
      Little known fact; The Crown Jewels is basically some swords, crowns, and... a spoon. No really! Cromwell had the good stuff sold off in the 1600s.
      Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
        where's vala?
        i don't know, she said something about her favorite show being canceled and she had to get some "citrus" fruit to send to the creators of it, but who knows...
        Nice!

Really though, if tptb want to remove her from the primary cast indefinitely, they can just say that she & Daniel publicly announced their courtship so the IOA had her reassigned.
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
          Nice!

Really though, if tptb want to remove her from the primary cast indefinitely, they can just say that she & Daniel publicly announced their courtship so the IOA had her reassigned.
          I love that one Rip.
          sigpic
          Sig by Toomi

Comment

For all my fellow Fruitcakes........

Sam: "Hey...Daniel. How's Vala?"

Daniel: "She and the baby are doing well. The doctor said that she should take care of herself, and take it easy."

Cam: "So....how does she feel the father of her unborn child is going off-world getting into God-knows-what? I mean....shouldn't you be with her taking care of her?"

Daniel: "Well....I was taking care of her. But...I guess she felt I was making too much of a fuss over her. She insisted I go on this mission."

Sam: "So...Daniel...how pregnant is Vala?"

Daniel: "Five months. I just hope I...we...get back before she's due."

Sam: "How she liking maternity leave?"

Daniel: "She's bummmed that she can't got off-world with us. And....she always bored. And....she says her hormones are going haywire. But....she's getting used to it."

sigpic
            Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
              For all my fellow Fruitcakes........

Sam: "Hey...Daniel. How's Vala?"

Daniel: "She and the baby are doing well. The doctor said that she should take care of herself, and take it easy."

Cam: "So....how does she feel the father of her unborn child is going off-world getting into God-knows-what? I mean....shouldn't you be with her taking care of her?"

Daniel: "Well....I was taking care of her. But...I guess she felt I was making too much of a fuss over her. She insisted I go on this mission."

Sam: "So...Daniel...how pregnant is Vala?"

Daniel: "Five months. I just hope I...we...get back before she's due."

Sam: "How she liking maternity leave?"

Daniel: "She's bummmed that she can't got off-world with us. And....she always bored. And....she says her hormones are going haywire. But....she's getting used to it."

nice, but I'd throw in a crack about Daniel making sure that the baby's his and not just another Ori Megalomaniac .
              sigpic
              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
              X