How Should Vala be Written Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    I sure hope it will be mentioned. I think they owe her character at least that.
    I agree, but I'm not hoping for it.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Another problem with that movie

Didn't an episode of SG-1 say a System Lord's body had gone thorugh the sarchopagus so much?* that the body of host couldn't survive without the symbiote.
    It's mentioned in Summit. However, I see no reason why the Tok'ra don't have something to help with this...they've released hosts before.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
    ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

How do you figure? Ba'al's host was hundreds and hundreds of years old.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        How do you figure? Ba'al's host was hundreds and hundreds of years old.
        A freed host can survive without the symbiote no problem, except for the whole age thing. It's hard to know how old Ba'al was, at least the "real" host, but the whole clone thingy might throw the age of the cloned host off.

In any case, they could always just say she's pregnant again and needs to sit this one out.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pepermint Jaffa View Post
          Q: "Where's Vala?"

A: "Vegas."
          Yes, yes. Vala should- must see Vegas
          sigpic
          Banner made by Stef

Save the sexy female alien, save the SG-1

Comment

I doubt she'll be written out at all, there'll just be a story, and she won't be in it.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              I doubt she'll be written out at all, there'll just be a story, and she won't be in it.
              We're all just speculating on the one-liner regarding her whereabouts . It is an SG-1 Movie, and Vala's been a member for a couple of years now.
              sigpic
              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                We're all just speculating on the one-liner regarding her whereabouts . It is an SG-1 Movie, and Vala's been a member for a couple of years now.
                What I'm saying is I don't think there'll be one, I think the story will just unfold with each character playing a part for whatever reason, and Vala just not being one of them.

Comment

--In a hotel room in Vegas--
                  Jack: Vala, you are so good in bed
                  Vala: Of course, general
                  --Loud noise in background--
                  Jack: what's that
                  Vala: I don't know, why don't you check?
                  --Zats being fired--
                  Jack: Ugh, they got me
                  Vala: Ugh, they got Jack
                  --More zats being fire--
                  Bad guys: Ha! Got the general and his girlfriend

Comment

Vala is off in the vast expanses of the galaxy, space pirating with Elizabeth, Carson, and other TBTB rejects.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                      "She is visiting Tomin in the ex-Ori galaxy..."
                      I'm willing to bet this is the route they'll take.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Jack: So how is Vala taking it?
                        Daniel: You guys have got to go see her. She is driving me "wonko".
                        Sam: I'll stop by tonight.
                        Teal'c: I'll bring some Star Wars movies for us too to watch. And a new series.... Indian Jones.
                        Daniel: Wait...
                        Cam: Mom sent some pies. I stopped by this afternoon. I had to sneak out.
                        Sam: Teal'c, we are so happy you knew what problem Vala would have with pregnancy from our time in the time dilation field.
                        Daniel: The two of us owe you so much.... But you guys, we have 6 months left to go. How are we going to keep her entertained at home?
                        Last edited by SundaySusans; 07 January 2009, 02:44 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Toomi

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          Vala is off in the vast expanses of the galaxy, space pirating with Elizabeth, Carson, and other TBTB rejects.
                          Ooh, good one...I'd green you, but I can't. I want to see a fanfic where TPTB rejects and all the killed characters are not really abandoned/dead but joined up to have awesome adventures. Maybe against the evil Furlings in some distant part of the galaxy.

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                          ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

She'll be somewhere else in some distant part of the universe prowling about and keeping the peace by about a ship (a living ship) full of strange alien lifeforms. Perhaps Cam will help her if he doesn't get to be in the movie.
                            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

She's on maternity leave with Cam's baby

Comment

She shouldn't.

I doubt BW will even have her mentioned. If he does it will be a throw away line. I will think of her as home looking after hers and Daniel's kids.
                                sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Working...
                                X