No announcement yet.

Will cam even be in the 3rd movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until I have official confirmation that Ben Browder will be in this movie, I will continue to be in semi-frenzy mode.
    We don't even know that Michael Shanks will be in the movie yet--nothing there at all unlike the hints that Amanda Tapping and Chris Judge will be in it. Try not to get too semi-frenzied.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
      We don't even know that Michael Shanks will be in the movie yet--nothing there at all unlike the hints that Amanda Tapping and Chris Judge will be in it. Try not to get too semi-frenzied.
      Believe me, my friend, I'm trying not to. I just hope we hear some more on who officially will be in this movie soon.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

and RDA
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

and RDA
          I figured that went without saying.

Comment

I figured that went without saying.
            true
            sigpic

Comment

I also think Cam and Mitchell would be great together. We've seen them interact, but very minimally. I think we've seen enough to know that they like and respect each other. Interaction between them would be something different, something fresh. )Not that I think that interaction between characters we have seen would be stale.)
              sigpic
              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
              I'm a 60%er!
              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Cam and Mitchell are the same person. Do you mean Shep and Mitchell?

Edit: *actually reads thread*

You mean Jack and Mitchell. Beh. I think Shep and Mitchell would work also. Flying side by side perhaps. The snake skinner squadron and the... darn have we heard a cool name for a Wraith fighting squadron?
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith View Post
                  Cam and Mitchell are the same person. Do you mean Shep and Mitchell?
                  I think Iawen means Jack and Cam
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah I figured that, after I scan read the preceding posts.

I still maintain that we need more Shep/Mitchell antics.
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                      All true... I guess I just don't like the idea of trying to recapture the past. I mean I'm glad its going to be Jack centric since he is my favorite character, but that doesn't mean we have to forget the last two seasons of the show does it?
                      I am a bit of a contradiction. I was thrilled that the Mulder-less years were ignored in the movie. That Doggett and Reyes were just forgotten. It seemed to me like an admission that those episodes were huge mistakes. They realized those characters were not what made up The X -Files.

But, but, but then I go and get all weepy (over exaggeration for comedic effect) at the thought of no Vala and Cam in the next movie. Because again to me that would seem an admission that season's 9 and 10 didn't work and I personally LOVE seasons 9 and 10. I loved Cam and Vala.

edit to add I know this is all speculation. We have no firm facts on Cam being or not being in the story. But right now with no new episodes of SGA ever again I am left with nothing but speculation.

I would love to see a merge of the original four and the newer additions. That is my dream world.

I know there are a lot of folks that long for the old days I'm just not one of them. Not for this show because for me the changes worked. I had no hard feelings about new cast members. RDA choose to leave so instead of discontinuing the show they revamped it and added fresh blood. I really liked the fresh blood while still appreciating the old blood. Can't we just mingle?

Comment

Originally posted by aboleyn24 View Post
                        I am a bit of a contradiction. I was thrilled that the Mulder-less years were ignored in the movie. That Doggett and Reyes were just forgotten. It seemed to me like an admission that those episodes were huge mistakes. They realized those characters were not what made up The X -Files.

But, but, but then I go and get all weepy (over exaggeration for comedic effect) at the thought of no Vala and Cam in the next movie. Because again to me that would seem an admission that season's 9 and 10 didn't work and I personally LOVE seasons 9 and 10. I loved Cam and Vala.

edit to add I know this is all speculation. We have no firm facts on Cam being or not being in the story. But right now with no new episodes of SGA ever again I am left with nothing but speculation.

I would love to see a merge of the original four and the newer additions. That is my dream world.

I know there are a lot of folks that long for the old days I'm just not one of them. Not for this show because for me the changes worked. I had no hard feelings about new cast members. RDA choose to leave so instead of discontinuing the show they revamped it and added fresh blood. I really liked the fresh blood while still appreciating the old blood. Can't we just mingle?
                        I totally agree, when RDA left they realized they needed to revamp the series and go in a new direction which imo was great. Basically they succeeded in doing what the X-Files completely failed at. And I would much prefer having the original group as well as the new characters at the same time in stead of it being and either or kind of thing.

Perfecto!

Comment

Oops, I did mean Jack and Cam. LOL.

A blending of the original four with the new additions is my dream, too. In fact, I really don't see why we can't have that.
                          sigpic
                          Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                          I'm a 60%er!
                          ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

i hope he's in it

Comment

The main problem with having everyone in it at once is that would reduce screen time for everyone, or pushing characters to the sideline. The more people, the less time for real charachter developing scenes. To me, even five people had that effect, with six, it would be even more pronounced,

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                                According to Brad, the 3rd movie will mostly be centered on Jack. Also it was said that chris, amanda, and RDA will be in the movie does that mean beau and Ben will not be in the third movie. We know vala won't. I think it would be wierd to have RDA as the star of the movie and Ben in it because they will be fighting for the lead role. Also TPTB said upcoming movies will not have the whole team in it. ~~~~~(rewind wait a minute, does that mean the Sg-1 we have come to know and love will not be there. Come on its not like the actors are always filming and touring. most of them only do 1-3 projects a year(Except for amanda, who is already on board for both movies) Claudia and ben and RDA have nothing schuduled yet. I mean look and Continum and AOt. They had the whole team and more. Why cant we have that in upcoming movies. If we only had partial team, it would kinda ruin the movie(at least for me). Now what do you guys think
                                I hope he is NOT. I am glad it's a Jack centered movie, although i'll miss Vala.
                                But, for me, the Real SG1 was with Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c, not Vala and Cameron. So if they keep them out of the movie, we will have the old SG1 feeling after all.
                                Spoiler:
                                APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                                (YEAR 0 - 100)
                                "O thou Sun,
                                send me as far over the earth
                                as is my pleasure and thine,
                                and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                                but never hear anything of bad ones,
                                nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Working...