Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: Extinction" (SGA Movie) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    Actually, it's always been "Yes."

Apparently.
    To paraphrase bill clinton "it depends on what the meaning of "yes" is."

Comment

In this case, it means "the movie is moving forward with scripting and what not, but there is no solid production date yet, just like the SG1 movie."

Comment

I have not seen S5 yet, Damn,
        Atlantis ends up back on Earth Huh. I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. LOL.

-I just spoiled myself-
        sigpic

Comment

Update:

JoanieC writes: “Hi Paul,

A SGA question please:- Right from the pilot Shep was the natural ATA gene carrier. If a 2nd movie is made is there any chance he might meet an “ancient” relative?”

Answer: Interesting you should ask that question because in the Atlantis movie Sheppard does…uh, wait a sec. Who’s Paul?
          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-some-mailbag/

Is he joking? Who knows...

Comment

JoanieC writes: “Hi Paul,

LOl. Love that she goes to Joe's blog, gets her question, sort of, answered but doesn't get his name right.

Comment

I remember reading in Starlog that the 4th Indy movie was in the works.....in 1998!

It only took 10 years to get it done!
              Last edited by fumblesmcstupid; 09 May 2009, 10:05 PM.
              Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

MightyStarGazer writes: “In the SGA-movie, will there be any hand to hand combat-scenes?”

Answer: Yep.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-the-mailbag/
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                  I remember reading in Starlog that the 4th Indy movie was in the works.....in 1998!

It only took 10 years to get it done!
                  and that was such a crappy stellar (snark!) piece of work

Comment

But you see my point.....right?

YEARS and YEARS and EONS will pass before we get a lame attempt at Rom/Com from TPTB! Iit will be only about the Keller and Rodney and the yuckyness that is them together.Then,, they'll have Sheppard, Teyla and Ronon thrown in for the nameless extras or just the pals or comic relief and this time Really Kill them off! Then they'll have their TWO most favoritestsss live Happily Ever after! Oh Yah the Wraith'll show up and Woolsey will be the one to bore them to death or they'll go into hibernation with a speech that lasts forever!

*Sarcasm*
                    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I agree.

Luckily, only a year or 2 may pass until we get an action-adventure-packed Stargate Atlantis movie with huge CGI effects, hilarious banter, and character moments. Hopefully a few more of such movies will appear before that Rom/Com arrives YEARS and YEARS and EONS in the distance future.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        Luckily, only a year or 2 may pass until we get an action-adventure-packed Stargate Atlantis movie with huge CGI effects, hilarious banter, and character moments.
                        As long as it's all talk and no play, there officially is no movie. And still a year or two is quite a long time for people to still be interested in the franchise if for example they aren't interested/watching SGU, or have left the building altogether.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

True. They're not shooting yet and no production date is set. Things could still go off-kilter.

Hopefully it won't. We'll know something by the fall, at least, since that's when both SGA and SG1 movies are supposed to go under the camera.

Comment

Heh...

Eve28 writes: “Is there a possibility that teyla and John become a couple?”

Answer: Sure. All Sheppard has to do is off Kanaan and make it look like an accident.
                            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-some-mailbag/

Comment

Yes, because John really wants to be the next best thing...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Update:

...then went over the Atlantis movie script with Paul. He wants to make a few dialogue tweaks but is otherwise very happy with what we’ve got. “It aint cheap!”he said, stating the obvious. No, it certainly isn’t. Paul also pointed out that we still need to come up with a title, something better than Stargate Atlantis: The Movie. Working on it.

Hey, got a call from actor David Nykl today. He just got back from L.A. and is checking in. It’s always nice to hear from him. A hardworking guy with a terrific attitude, he’s a real pleasure to work with. We talked SGA movie and I warned him that Zelenka could look forward to a fairly busy outing. He seemed pleased to hear it.

Also heard from actress Sharon Taylor. I let her know that Amelia would be making an appearance in the movie as well. Another Atlantis alum I look forward to working with again.

---

Eve28 writes: “Mayby Kanaan could die of an strange illness or from a broken heart?”

Answer: Don’t think so. He seemed pretty happy last time we saw him and he just passed his annual physical with flying colors.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-than-to-give/

Comment

Working...
                                X