Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    Oh I don't know, they only film for about 3-4 weeks...
    Yes but getting them all together for the same 3-4 weeks will be a nightmare!
    sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
      Yes but getting them all together for the same 3-4 weeks will be a nightmare!
      I doubt it, none of them are filming are they other than Amanda? And she won't be filming for too long...

Comment

I doubt it, none of them are filming are they other than Amanda? And she won't be filming for too long...
        Why? Do you think Sanctuary won't be successful?

Comment

That bit I said just a few posts about not dragging your petty personal sqabbles onto the public thread, I actually meant it, oddly enough. Hence a couple of the previous posts to mine have been deleted.

If you have a personal issue with another poster here then please do not bring it up in the public threads. Take it to PM or - better still - get over it.

Madeleine

Comment

Well MS started filming for Burn Notice today I believe and it will keep him busy pretty much until autumn.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
              Why? Do you think Sanctuary won't be successful?
              It's not that, but haven't SciFi only ordered 13 episodes? They should wrap in about 3 months...

Comment

But probably all the costume and set and directo type people have to be found and need time to sketch out what they're going to get up to and... stuff. There might even be a script to write, or lines or something. I don't know how long the whole kit and caboodle would take, over and above that 3-4 weeks, but i'd guess that filming takes less time than the planning stages.

Madeleine

Comment

Yeah but I'm sure the actors won't need to be there for most of that, or did you mean Sanctuary? I just think that they could make it happen if they wanted to, I mean that managed to shoot all of Adria's stuff for AoT in a day, I'm sure they could schedule it if they really needed to.

Comment

Well MS started filming for Burn Notice today I believe and it will keep him busy pretty much until autumn.
                    So I think I'd like a film without Action Jackson! Bring back Jonas!

Comment

It's not that, but haven't SciFi only ordered 13 episodes? They should wrap in about 3 months...
                      But afterwards Amanda still has a couple of Atlantis episodes to shoot

Comment

Why? He's only filming 4 episodes. At about a week or week and a half each, that's only until the beginning of August.

Comment

But afterwards Amanda still has a couple of Atlantis episodes to shoot

Even so, that's only a couple of weeks at most, plus she was filming the first two movies whilst being a regular on Atlantis last season, so I can't see that being too much of a problem.

Comment

God I hope not I really don't like how Jonas was written I have seen CN in other things so I know it was the writing. Again can we please not insult characters the term Action Jackson is very insulting can you please not trash other characters in order to prove your point.
                            sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Yeah but I'm sure the actors won't need to be there for most of that, or did you mean Sanctuary? I just think that they could make it happen if they wanted to, I mean that managed to shoot all of Adria's stuff for AoT in a day, I'm sure they could schedule it if they really needed to.
                              No, I did mean SG. You may be right that a third film could be made really fast, but I'd be happier thinking that the story was written to be a good story rather than to fit a deadline, so that the third film can be as good as possible rather than as soon as possible. JMO.

I know that there are great TV eps and great films out there which were written at short notice to meet an urgent need, but... do you ever wonder if the sequel to Speed could have been quite good if they'd left off making it until they had a dead good story to tell rather than just making it quick while the buzz from the Keanu film was still current?

That said (am I rambling yet? Sorry!) it may be that they've had sufficient time since Continuum to get a decent polt and script together, so who knows?

Madeleine

Comment

On no, I love Jackson, action or not. And you know, I have been watching season six lately and Jonas has grown on me. Jonas and Daniel would make quite a pair. I can see a third movie with those two as the stars. Maybe we should write to tptb?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X