• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Originally posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1 View Post
    yup... that maybe.
    There is no "maybe"...there are parts of sentences missing...and sentence structure is off. So, I can't possibly comprehend what your "idea" is.

Leave a comment:

• HolyAngelQueenSG-1
    replied
    Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    I understand that it might be your idea...but it doesn't make sense. Its like parts of sentences are missing.
    yup... that maybe.

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    Oh..I just my idea. I do hope it...
    I understand that it might be your idea...but it doesn't make sense. Its like parts of sentences are missing.

Leave a comment:

• HolyAngelQueenSG-1
    replied
    Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
    This isn't meant to be rude...but what the heck were you trying to say? It really doesn't make any sense...
    Oh..I just my idea. I do hope it...

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    I wish it.... Teal'c's friend is Arri'c one legard jaffa helmet Crocodile. Jack save life sam. Daniel look to new Stargate is Circle Gold and Light change Color with Gold Ship name is "SG-1 Thor" Teal'c jump off at gold Ship. The Light big orb in Gold Ship... Jack kiss at Sam. Arri'c,Jobrth,Anilta and Leon is One Legard Jaffa Helmet to Crocodile,Dragon,Cat and Lion. Teal'c look at New jaffa with cloak. Daniel got new gold book is history Legard "tau'ri with SG-1" by New Staragte..
    This isn't meant to be rude...but what the heck were you trying to say? It really doesn't make any sense...

Leave a comment:

• HolyAngelQueenSG-1
    replied
    I wish it.... Teal'c's friend is Arri'c one legard jaffa helmet Crocodile. Jack save life sam. Daniel look to new Stargate is Circle Gold and Light change Color with Gold Ship name is "SG-1 Thor" Teal'c jump off at gold Ship. The Light big orb in Gold Ship... Jack kiss at Sam. Arri'c,Jobrth,Anilta and Leon is One Legard Jaffa Helmet to Crocodile,Dragon,Cat and Lion. Teal'c look at New jaffa with cloak. Daniel got new gold book is history Legard "tau'ri with SG-1" by New Staragte..

Leave a comment:

• Col.SamanthaO'Neill
    replied
    Originally posted by twaxer View Post
    isent it quite obvious that they already are together/dateing? even if its never said in the show?
    Well ye but until I see them together for real then ye but there together in my mind as well as Helen/John {sanctuary}

Leave a comment:

• Jumper_One
    replied
    “2) Great news on the movies! Any more developments on that end? Are the new management interested in keeping Stargate alive?”

Answer: Issues still being settled on the studio front. Hopefully more news on the movie front in the coming months.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ching-mailbag/

Leave a comment:

• major davis
    replied
    ahhhh... a better way to put it would be "I think that if SGU gets cancled'

Leave a comment:

• leiasky
    replied
    Originally posted by major davis View Post
    Omg... I know it's not a fact... But it's the most likely assumption... If it's not what I suggested then what is it.... Prove me wrong

The ball could also be in your court to prove what you said right.

No one should be stating anything as 'fact' unless they know it is, in fact, true. Its a matter of carefully phrasing how you word a comment.

RealmOfX is correct.

Leave a comment:

• major davis
    replied
    Omg... I know it's not a fact... But it's the most likely assumption... If it's not what I suggested then what is it.... Prove me wrong

Leave a comment:

• RealmOfX
    replied
    Originally posted by major davis View Post
    No.. the fact is if SGU gets renewed.. the movies will come quicker.. if it gets canceled.. it doesn't mean they won't happen.. it just means it might take a little longer and it would probably set things back thats all... but its better for the SG franchise as a whole for SGU to get a season 3.
    This is not a fact.

Leave a comment:

• major davis
    replied
    Originally posted by siles View Post
    I sense he's trying to bribe us into watching SGU
    No.. the fact is if SGU gets renewed.. the movies will come quicker.. if it gets canceled.. it doesn't mean they won't happen.. it just means it might take a little longer and it would probably set things back thats all... but its better for the SG franchise as a whole for SGU to get a season 3.

Leave a comment:

• flynn1959
    replied
    Originally posted by siles View Post
    I sense he's trying to bribe us into watching SGU
    There isn't enough chocolate in the world for that to happen. On the other hand, I don't need a bribe to watch the new SG1 movie, in fact, I'd be prepared to bribe them and pay for the privalage of watching it.

Leave a comment:

• flynn1959
    replied
    Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    i think that's the way a lot of us are.

~i just hope the mgm dudes look at the BIG picture~

~i just hope too much time hasn't passed to pull the lost sg1 fans back in... ~
    I'm pretty sure that most of the SG1 fans arn't lost, just not interested in watching a show that doesn't interest them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X