Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL

I wuld love to see an aschen follow up. At the time they were a lethal enemy, now Earth has ships and weapons that are all-powerful by comparison.

Aschen: Well get you you.....

Apollo: planet nuker away

Aschen: oh hell

Comment

Originally posted by JDB View Post
      Personally, I'd like to see something that either finally kills Anubis once and for 100% or the Furlings, or both. Unless of course they want to save the Furlings for universe, I would be ok with that.

Speaking of Anubis, I think it would be great if he somehow ended up contributing to the defeat of the Ori. Like, maybe his whole plan all along was to be so evil as to provoke the Others in to giving up their stupid non-interference policy. If he hadn't forced Daniel to stand up to the Others and descend, then Daniel would not have been able to help defeat the Ori later on. Maybe Anubis did all that on purpose? Wouldn't that be funny? Maybe this post belongs in the Ark of Truth thread, but we don't know for sure yet if the Ori and/ or the Others are going to be finished off yet in Ark. If Anubis is in either ( or any) of the movies, that would be a really cool way to do it.

Comment

No Furlings! They are wayyyy too much a part of the SG mythology to introduce now- any way of introducing them would more than likely be a disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
          i think the 3rd movie should be partly set on earth dealing with politics of some sort, afterall it will be an election year.
          I love Gate politics i want see something like that... the gate goes public
          Hallowed are the Ori !!!
          Follow the path of the Enlightment !
          Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Originally posted by The_Fifth View Post
            I love Gate politics i want see something like that... the gate goes public
            Gate goes public would be good, eventually- but an overall politicy movie? No thanks. That would just be a waste of time.

Comment

or maybe something to do with the 4 great alliance and why they made this thing up and we get to see how the asgard were and the furling...
              sigpic

Comment

How about a 3 parter O.o

Movies 3,4 and five are each an act 1 2 and 3 respectively.

Comment

I would like to see the Nox and Furlings get involved int he fight against the Ori.... That would be nice. as well as the accended beings getting off thier cowardly butts and join the fight.
                  After all we dont know for sure if the Ori are truely dead... I dont think they are.

Comment

1) Bring back Jonas and explain what was cool about his DNA.

2) Nicolas Ballard story.

3) Aschen conclusion.

Whatever they do, they should bring Jonas back for the adventure.

Comment

- I'd love to see anything about the Alliance of Four Races. As others on the forum rightfully pointed out, different peoples tend to become allies to team up against a common enemy. I'd really like to see a new, far more alien enemy, perhaps from an entire different part of the universe (perhaps that's where you can get with the 9th Chevron for Stargate Universe?) and SG-1 has to work together with the Nox and the Furlings to stop them. It could be a race that has enslaved all the other races from an entire galaxy to help, so it could involve many different species like the Re'Tu and the aliens from 'Foothold'.

- Though he's out of the picture for now, Anubis still isn't dead and in my opinion, he's such an awesome villain, it would be perfect to bring him back one last time and finish him off in the third SG-1 movie. It's possible that Merlin's weapon caused a massive descension of the Ori and possibly any Ancient or another Ascended being nearby. If Oma Desala was affected and stopped fighting Anubis, then he could go free (though still without being able to use his powers as the Others would stop him). He could even go to the Ori home galaxy and possess someone like the Doci - Anubis in control of the Ori's armies; now that would be a problem.

Comment

I liked Liam's idea, that Anubis was really doing all he did in order to provoke the Ancients into acting. THAT would be so amazingly cool, and it would make everyone think TPTB were UBER clever (actually... that also just gave me an idea for my VS... Thanks Liam!).
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

i would like to see the ancients not hiding any more and helping earth in some way.
                          In the episode grace i would like to find out who the aliens were that attacked prommy.
                          I would most definetly like to see something on the furlings.
                          Something on the 4 great races.
                          Something like earth finds a cure for the asgard cloning problems going back in time and saving them.
                          I would like to see something on the aschen the re'tu maybe an all out war between re'tu and achen.
                          I want to see the nox again.
                          I would like earth to find a planet in mw thats entierly populated with ancients that have not yet ascended.
                          I want earth to find out how to build zpm's or find the infinite tresure and there are like 30 zpm's there.
                          And i would most definetly like to see a majour space battle between tauri and some evil race and the nox and furlings helping earth big space battle yea.

Comment

I think that the third movie should wrap up all three remaining story arcs since they're a bit less interesting, but all together they'd make for an action-packed movie. These are the Lucian Alliance, the Goa'uld infiltration of the Trust, and the problems with the Jaffa nation.

Unlike what some have said, I think we need to wrap everything up before we do those "classic SG-1, they go to a planet and get in trouble thing" because I really don't think the movies will be like that anyway.

For a fourth, I'd like to see something about the Ancients now that the Ori are gone and maybe some updates about Oma and Anubis. I'd also like to see the Asgard technology used a bit more to make it seem a bit more futuristic.

Comment

Yet more confirmation that MGM are desperate for more movies!

TVGuide.com: Can you give fans some hope? Will there be more Stargate movies?

Shanks: The impression we got from Charlie Cohen, who's the head of MGM Television, was that he wanted more right away. We definitely got the feeling that this was not the end of the road, which is a very positive thing for those of us who enjoy that environment so much and enjoy the company so much.
                              Yay!

Comment

If the third is going to be the last movie (hopefully not) it should be what happens when they take the Stargate program public.

: Green is Good.
                                sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X