Third SG-1 movie ("Stargate Revolution") Ship Free hopes/speculation/ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    God I hope not I really don't like how Jonas was written I have seen CN in other things so I know it was the writing. Again can we please not insult characters the term Action Jackson is very insulting can you please not trash other characters in order to prove your point.
    You find Action Jackson insulting? Daniel was written as an action hero the last 2 season and IMHO has lost his appeal. So I won't mourn his absence in a future movie. Give me Sam and Jack and I'll be happy

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
      Why? He's only filming 4 episodes. At about a week or week and a half each, that's only until the beginning of August.
      Yes but his filming schedule is spread out until the autumn.
      sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

God I hope not I really don't like how Jonas was written I have seen CN in other things so I know it was the writing. Again can we please not insult characters the term Action Jackson is very insulting can you please not trash other characters in order to prove your point.
        I don't know I always took the term 'Action Jackson' as a compliment! It just sums the character up, big, buff, brainy and ready for action! OH YEAH!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Why I find that term insulting is because it is mostly used by people who never really liked Daniel to begin with and it's just another way to attack him. I really don't see the drastic change that some of you do. If you said you don't like Daniel since he descended you have a little more credibility at least with me you do. The only time I see Daniel shooting is usually right along with Sam what is he supposed to do sit on his hands while every one else shoots.

I want a movie where everyone is connected to the plot.
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
            You find Action Jackson insulting? Daniel was written as an action hero the last 2 season and IMHO has lost his appeal. So I won't mourn his absence in a future movie. Give me Sam and Jack and I'll be happy
            Daniel has been written as an action hero from the movie! Look at how he saved Jacks life. I found no difference at all between the seasons, he has always been Action Jackson to me.

Give me a movie with Action Jackson and I'll be happy as a pig in clover.

Action Jackson...wonder if Jack can have that sown onto Daniel's uniform when he's not looking?
            sigpic

Comment

So I think I'd like a film without Action Jackson! Bring back Jonas!
              I love Daniel being an action man, it fits him. Plus, I believe Michael Shanks wanted it.

Comment

Yeah... a retired man and a not so young lady... really interesting indeed
                BTW, don't forget that Daniel Jackson is the ORIGINAl character from the movie and there have to be really serious reasons to justify his absence in any future movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyinred View Post
                  Yeah... a retired man and a not so young lady... really interesting indeed
                  BTW, don't forget that Daniel Jackson is the ORIGINAl character from the movie and there have to be really serious reasons to justify his absence in any future movie.
                  So is Jack and he's not retired
                  Are u talking about Sam? She's 39 FYI

Comment

I am a minor Jack & Sam shipper but I really don't think Jack should be the focus of future movies because after season 4 I really didn't like how Jack was written. Now I find the character too standoffish and aloof.
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                      On no, I love Jackson, action or not. And you know, I have been watching season six lately and Jonas has grown on me. Jonas and Daniel would make quite a pair. I can see a third movie with those two as the stars. Maybe we should write to tptb?
                      No please, absolutely not! I can't stand Jonas, in my universe the ORI take care of him, bless them.....And about Action Jackson he was that already in the movie, so I have no problem with it. If Sam can does stuff that Daniel does, why not the opposite? My only problem with third movie could be the lack of Daniel, or a heavy J/S movie. But in that case I won't buy it.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Why I find that term insulting is because it is mostly used by people who never really liked Daniel to begin with and it's just another way to attack him. I really don't see the drastic change that some of you do. If you said you don't like Daniel since he descended you have a little more credibility at least with me you do. The only time I see Daniel shooting is usually right along with Sam what is he supposed to do sit on his hands while every one else shoots.

I want a movie where everyone is connected to the plot.
                        Don't bother about them, they are the same that blamed Daniel for the death of Janet....In that case nothing wrong with Action Jackson
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Like Poundpuppy, I would also like to see a movie connected to everyone but mainly Jack, Sam, Daniel and Teal'c...I don't think I could be completely happy with any movie that did not have all these characters in it. They are what made SG1 the success that it is. However, I would also like to see Jonas, Hammond, Janet and Jacob in it (even if the last two are unlikely)...oh and have the Asgard back somehow. I also wouldn't be opposed to having Cam/Vala in it either as long as they don't steal focus from or over-shadow the original team.

EDIT: I forgot to add, that I did also see a change in Daniel S9/10, compared to S1-8 but I think that's because he wasn't with Jack, Sam and Teal'c as much...when back in that setting I think he will be the Daniel of S1-8.
                          Last edited by Nikki; 16 June 2008, 01:39 PM.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Jack of old is my favourite character, but to be frank I just think he's past it. He's too old to be the character he was, I'd rather see a movie with the team as it is now than force him into a story just for the sake of having him around.

Comment

not sure if i've posted this idea here, but what if they made a "SG: Univverse Move", and then make the series, like the original movie. This way the new spin-off has the possibility of creating a new fan base, as well as help pay for everything the show will use -- cgi for new ships, props/costumes, ect...

What you guys think?

Comment

It would be a good idea I think, they could even do a big budget one and not have to worry too much about back story as it would be mostly new.

Comment

Working...
                                X