Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SILLYFAN
    replied
    first, i was talking of the Stargate universe, people like that china embassador on the meeting where Thor comes and politely demands that Hammond stay on command of the sgc. the china embassador wanted to make the sgc public. he was beyond stupid.

second, its really bad to the people to know. just learn from the ark of truth. the stupid men that was aboard the earth ship and created the replicators. he was with specific orders and since he was brainless did it. ended up as a sick replicator experiment.

now imagine that but with hundreds of millions of people making stupid things like that stupid men.

Leave a comment:

• majorsal
    replied
    Originally posted by SILLYFAN View Post
    in all the alternate realities, when the Stargate and the sgc and everything related to it is discovered to the world, always the Apocalypse happens. the last time in the sg1 epp the road not taken, where laundry its the president of E.E.U.U. half of the world was in war killing each it other.
    earth people its not ready to know this. thats why its always secret. i think all the people that wants to the Stargate be of public knowledge are stupids. thats it. with all the religious extremists, probably someone will overload the Stargate and goodbye earth.
    well, i don't enjoy being called stupid, but i think opening the stargate program to the world (whether on purpose on accident) opens many *new* types of stories to tell.

i didn't used to want the program to go public, but i think this would create some original and new places to go with the franchise, which at this stage in the game, i think is kind of needed. it just opens up *more* storylines.

Leave a comment:

• SILLYFAN
    replied
    in all the alternate realities, when the Stargate and the sgc and everything related to it is discovered to the world, always the Apocalypse happens. the last time in the sg1 epp the road not taken, where laundry its the president of E.E.U.U. half of the world was in war killing each it other.
    earth people its not ready to know this. thats why its always secret. i think all the people that wants to the Stargate be of public knowledge are stupids. thats it. with all the religious extremists, probably someone will overload the Stargate and goodbye earth.

Leave a comment:

• majorsal
    replied
    Originally posted by Petra View Post
    In case you missed it, the 3rd movie was supposed to be about the revelation of the Stargate program and therefore feature heavily Jack O'Neill.
    revealing the stargate to the world would have been a HUGE thing for all things stargate!! *lots* of places to go from there!!

*whimpers at loss*

((()))

Leave a comment:

• sam600sx
    replied
    I was sick when I read that the next movie was not going to be made. What I don't understand is why MGM wouldn't want to make this movie. Granted the previous movies weren't Harry potter type block busters, but they made money on every single one of the movies. They also have a very large, and loyal fan base! I think there is so much that could still be done with story lines left unfinished with SG-1.

Leave a comment:

• Snowman37
    replied
    How do you get better than Continuum? The only real problem with the film was the ending. Teal'c and Vala poof away in the beginning, and O'Neill is killed by Ba'al. This only leaves us with Mitchell, Carter, and Daniel in the alternate timeline. In the climactic battle, Daniel and Carter are killed in action. Mitchell, the last survivor, flees through the stargate back to 1929, years before Ba'al will arrive from the original future. Mitchell kills Ba'al in the past and lives to see another day. Fast forward to the present-day, the execution of Ba'al goes as planned, and the team is completely unaware of their other alternate selves' actions. You could edit the beginning and ending together for a 10-20-minute movie.

I like time-travel stories, but Continuum frustrates me. At least in "Moebius," the team got the ZPM and a tape from their original selves. Sure, the bizarro team was lost to history, but there was still a consequence of the time-traveling. In Continuum, nothing but a photo in a locker.

Leave a comment:

• Petra
    replied
    OK MGM said that it will not do newer Stargate movies. its all dead.
    besides what would be done on another sg1 movie?
    In case you missed it, the 3rd movie was supposed to be about the revelation of the Stargate program and therefore feature heavily Jack O'Neill.

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
    It's over, it's just over. We got two movies, let's be happy with that. Is Continuum not a good note for SG-1 to end on?
    For me it's an 'okay' note. It could have been better and many fans counted on that 3rd movie being better.

Leave a comment:

• SILLYFAN
    replied
    continuum makes me sick. so much i never watched the movie more than once and when i get bored i leave it on, like when the sg1 team talking on the improvised sgc. or when they run trough the Russian Stargate. or when it just needed 30 seconds to convince to teal`c to stand down and join the sg1... or when silly vala cuts down to ba`al as if he where a tomato and he did not occur use his personal shield? or when she runs off to a cargo ship instead of taking the command of ba`al in the system lord forces?
    do i must go on? or everyone wants to vomit of such stupid movie?

Leave a comment:

• LtColCarter
    replied
    sg1 going to Atlantis while Sheppard and his team go to Pegasus (to do whatever they where to do on extinction) and find a time travel machine, go back in time when the lanteans where in the city (a jump in time and space since Atlantis was on Pegasus) and piss off to mirdyn (merlin) to make them to self-destruct the city so it never falls under the control of such rude race???

Leave a comment:

• Snowman37
    replied
    It's over, it's just over. We got two movies, let's be happy with that. Is Continuum not a good note for SG-1 to end on?

Leave a comment:

• SILLYFAN
    replied
    sg1 going to Atlantis while Sheppard and his team go to Pegasus (to do whatever they where to do on extinction) and find a time travel machine, go back in time when the lanteans where in the city (a jump in time and space since Atlantis was on Pegasus) and piss off to mirdyn (merlin) to make them to self-destruct the city so it never falls under the control of such rude race???

Leave a comment:

• Jumper_One
    replied
    majorsal writes: “anything on sg1′s ‘revolution’?”

Answer: Nope. All quiet on the Stargate front.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...h-the-mailbag/

Leave a comment:

• garhkal
    replied
    GAH or GA.. A sign of exhasperation.

Leave a comment:

• the fifth man
    replied
    Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    GA>>> like politicans in their dancing around answering a question.
    They certainly are good at it. I don't get the "GA" bit either.

Leave a comment:

• Snowman37
    replied
    Ga?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X