Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
    Normally I'm completely pessimistic, but I will say this. I liked how they chose that girl to commit that selfless act, and because of that she was able to pull the sword from the stone. She didn't do it for herself, she did it for Cam, and that's the stuff that makes real good leaders.
    Maybe SHE can be the leader of SG1 next season - seems they will take anyone without any SGC or Gate or off-world, or ground combat experience so I say let her have it - it cannot be any worse . . . .

Comment

I have to say, I definitely wasn't disappointed with this finale. "Camelot" was simply stunning. I'd give it three and a half out of four stars, no doubt in my mind. Cam was great, Daniel was great, etc. You get where I'm going with this. The battle scene at the end was just unbelieveable. I can't get over how extensive it was. I can barely get over the
      Spoiler:
      Ori dispatching with "our" ships
      so easily. I so can't wait to see this pick up next season. Bring on July.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That space battle scene was supercalifragelisticexpialidocious!
        Go Martin Wood! Go Bruce W!
        Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          I so can't wait to see this pick up next season. Bring on July.
          I wonder how long Carter can hold her breath?

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
            That space battle scene was supercalifragelisticexpialidocious!
            Go Martin Wood! Go Bruce W!
            I'll sure second that. It was something special.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Hopefully for four months.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Probably about 4 months.

(D'oh, Fifth Man beat me!!)

Comment

A suit like that can have a tank of air that lasts well over 10 hours

Comment

Here's how the people/characters reacted when the battle happened...

Kvasir Has his ship fly around and fire some shots... then RUNS. (smart move... albeit cowardly imo)

Sam was stunned when the gate activated and those massive Ori ships came through.

Teal'c and his Lucian Aliance "buddies" comes into the battle... like cows talking into a slaughter house.

Cam gets into fly-boy mode and hops on an F-302.... like those little vessels will do anything against the massive Ori ships.

Daniel jumps onto a console. How he ends up on the Ori ship in S10 is beyond me.....

Meanwhile aboard the Ori ships....

*all together* "PWN3D!!!"
                    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

So at the end of Camelot you have the Ori ships kicking the snot out of the earth vessels and the Lucian Alliance. And Carter is floating around in space watching this battle.
                      So is this the end of Carter?
                      Could it be that they are going to kill off Carter so Vala will have a larger role in season 10?? I could so go for Vala having a real large role in season 10...that would so rock...

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Ryu Gaia
                        Slow in the beginning, but it was good and classic SG-1. Nice to see Daniel weilding a book like that, and Mitchell wasn't bad at all in this ep - although to be honest, I would rather have seen Valencia battle the Black Knight as opposed to him. Towards the back half, very, very good - nice pace, awesome effects, great to see Carter out there, doing what she does best (save the day), liked the stuff about Merlin's weapon.

Overall, great episode: ***1/2
                        I agree. It felt odd that it wasn't Valencia. I was rooting for her.

Comment

watched the episode. it was alright. the last few minutes were more, whatever, but...

being as sam's my fave character, i liked the part where she went out in the space suit. kind of scary with her being stuck out there while all hell is breaking lose.

on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being best, i give this a 6. and *only* because i enjoyed the sam parts.

not a bad ep, just not great.

i guess this entire season has just been a let down of mammoth proportions for me, so to end... yeah, whatever.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                            So at the end of Camelot you have the Ori ships kicking the snot out of the earth vessels and the Lucian Alliance. And Carter is floating around in space watching this battle.
                            So is this the end of Carter?
                            Could it be that they are going to kill off Carter so Vala will have a larger role in season 10?? I could so go for Vala having a real large role in season 10...that would so rock...
                            Nah, Carter will be in Season 10. And probably some of season 3 of Atlantis. And that suits me just fine. Vala can fit in while still having Carter around. You see, I'm hoping for the best of both worlds.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              Nah, Carter will be in Season 10. And probably some of season 3 of Atlantis. And that suits me just fine. Vala can fit in while still having Carter around. You see, I'm hoping for the best of both worlds.

That will work too. I just think Vala is such a breath of fresh air for a show that has been on this long...

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                i guess this entire season has just been a let down of mammoth proportions for me, so to end... yeah, whatever.
                                sally
                                I'm really sorry to hear that. Personally, I thought this ep was a great ending to a great season. Hope you give next season a go.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X