Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NakedJehutyV2
    that's what i've been saying all along. also all earth asgard shields are their older ones. prommie's were older
    Thats nothing more than conjecture though. (as are most things on here, but I see you tend to state it as fact)

Comment

...that was just.. WOW

Comment

And why does everybody think the Korlev kicked? All the major cahracter were on that ship, while nobody of consequence was on the Oddesy.
        See season 10 spoilers.

Comment

How about we threaten to use the weapon on the ANCIENTS if they dont wipe out the ORI for us?

Comment

Tonights "Camelot" episode was a waste of time in my opinion. I could have told everyone how it was going to end up. All the time spent looking for merlin's device, and they didnt find it, then the girl pulls the sword out of the stone, (why didnt mitchell grab it?), then it was VERY OBVIOUS that the earth ship and ha'taks were going to be no match for the ori ships.

Lets face it, earth has some pretty wimpy weapons and shields. I think its about time we get a new ship with better shields and massive weaponry. And the deal with carter getting stranded out by the supergate. I saw that one coming before it even happened.... but I guess the writers have to make it this way in order to leave us in suspense until the new season starts.

Oh well, perhaps season 10 will be different.

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neil
              but I guess the writers have to make it this way in order to leave us in suspense until the new season starts.
              Cliffhangers are not mandatory, but some writers seem to think so or just can't help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric
                How about we threaten to use the weapon on the ANCIENTS if they dont wipe out the ORI for us?
                Because in order for this weapon to work the element of surprise is necessary. We aren't exactly going to announce our plans to destroy them to the Ori. If we threaten the ancients we can't exactly stop them from just taking the weapon can we.... and besides, we're not that evil and hopefully not that dumb.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Not bad for Evil Toilet Ships of Doom.....

Can't we just... like.... flush 'em?
                  Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.
                  The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.
                  I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

Comment

this my second post in gateworld . i ****ing piss you right walteristheman the Asgard sending only one ship now they will get the report that their ship was destory and the International Oversight Advisory (I.O.A.) who cancle the 304 in the last episode will then decide to make more 304 which that will help them to defeat the are ori

Comment

Spoiler:
                      From the season 10 spoilers, it was the Korelev that was destroyed.

Comment

Normally I'm completely pessimistic, but I will say this. I liked how they chose that girl to commit that selfless act, and because of that she was able to pull the sword from the stone. She didn't do it for herself, she did it for Cam, and that's the stuff that makes real good leaders.

Comment

The thing I had trouble understanding was the fact that the 'Good' guys(We'll call them that I guess) would stand there and take those shots from the Ori ships. I mean come, those beams were moving at half the speed of smell... Oh well it was a pretty wicked ending and I am looking forward to seeing how Atlantis plays into the whole situation. Bring bacl the slugs; at least we could beat them in mostly one episode...

Comment

Wow..! That was a great episode..!

*cry* I can't wait to see the next season..!

It's gonna be so...

Down with the...
                            The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed! Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is so vast, and we are so small, there is only truly one thing we can control; whether we are good or evil... -Oma Desala
                            Spoiler:

To all the 'Sci & Tech' forum users: If you are searching for a thread about your topic of interest, please come visit our Concordance Thread. If you have any questions, we will attempt to help you.
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=26498

Feel free to pass the green..!

My Website... http://return-of-the-constitution.webs.com
                            My Blog @ http://myhatsize.blogspot.com
                            Amazing Literary Works of Fel... http://sennadar.com/wp/

Also, visit my webpage at... http://www.stargatesg1.com/Seastallion Sadly, this page is gone with the website that supported it, but I'll keep the link up in memorial.

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Eros
                              Normally I'm completely pessimistic, but I will say this. I liked how they chose that girl to commit that selfless act, and because of that she was able to pull the sword from the stone. She didn't do it for herself, she did it for Cam, and that's the stuff that makes real good leaders.

Okay. I was wondering what selfish act, but you mean pulling the sword in order to help Mitchell, right?
                              I'm a girl! A girly girly girl!

Okay, you got me. I can't accept change. This message may look like it was typed on a computer and posted on the internet, but it is actually cave drawings delivered by smoke signals.

Naquada Enhanced Chastity Belts -SG1 edition. On sale now! Heck, I'll give them away

Daniel Jackson Appreciation and Discussion -because he's more than pretty

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=89

Daniel Jackson: The Beacon of Hope and The Man Who Opened the Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by JastersLegacy
                                Not bad for Evil Toilet Ships of Doom.....

Can't we just... like.... flush 'em?
                                lolol
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X