Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
    I hope the Korlev didn't get destroyed - it would be an awfully convenient way to drop the Russian/Chinese Stargate conflict plotline.
    Not really....there are plently of ways to keep the plotline alive. I am sure Season 10 will have its fair share of it, even if the K is destroyed.

Comment

Wow those Ori ships kicked our ***. It sucks that we lost the Korolev already. And wtf is with the Asgard sending only one ship?

I also don't see what good it's going to do even if they find the weapon to destroy the Ori. Even if they succeed, thats not going to stop the crusaders. They don't see the Ori all the time but they still worship them. Even if we kill the Ori that won't stop them from believing.

Comment

well i am both Scared AND Angry.

scared that the Ori are that powerful and Angry that we are that Weak.

and this is my First Post!

Comment

Eh, this ep was mostly a loooooooong and booooooring plotline with Merlin, magical knight holograms, swordfighting, and a pointless search for a weapon. And at the end they tried to cram in a space battle. The space battle and the supergate were great if a bit rushed, but pretty much everything else was meh. I was hoping for more action and suspense for a season finale.

I'm also getting tired of all the transporting.

Comment

another thing...i like how the asgard was like ooo well we figured it out lol..

it was good to know how the merlin device worked....

someone said we need divine intervention..ie ancients.....pretty much how it works now....i like it cause i like the ancients but i dont like it b/c its overly used
            come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

Question.

How is it that Mitchell caught the sword? Wasn't it established in Avalon that only the one who pulled the sword can use it?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by jstgmr17
                Is it me, or could the "allied" fleet have done a worse job at just sitting in front of the Ori's ship's one weapon? All of the "allied" ships are small and maneuverable. I'm just saying we could have put up a better fight, we still would have lost, but it would have been a better fight.

With their first shot, the Ori disabled the engines on the Oddesy. They tried to get them back on-line, but were unable.

And why does everybody think the Korlev kicked? All the major cahracter were on that ship, while nobody of consequence was on the Oddesy.

The Man

Comment

it really said that the only person who could use the sword is sombody 'pure of heart' both the girl and mitchel were that.

i really think that the ancients should have interveined, we made our stand. we don't want the ori here. thats something the ancients should help us with. at least, merlin should have interviend, (that is if he was still acended, or reacended.)
                  Homer: WHEN PIGS FLY!...
                  (a pig was in a cannon, and got shot accross the town, right were homer can see)

Homer: Doh!

Comment

Originally posted by jrd231
                    Spoilers: highlight
                    Spoiler:
                    Chew on this for a second, the best shot they had was the first Ori weapon being fired and the Korolve (sp?) and Odyssey shields (which are Asgard) held up and the H'atak vessel in the picture got toasted. We finally get a fair assessment of Asgard technology. The Asgard ship seemed to be holding up just fine as well, its' weapons just couldn't do any damage. It was flying around taking hits and shooting at the same time. As for toothless enemy, I don't think so anymore. It was just amazing to see earth ships, gou'ald ships, and asgard ships all working together.
                    I thought that it was established in Ethon that Asgard shields were no match for Ori weapons though...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

maybe the Satellite was 100X more powerful than the Ori Ships weapons are

unless the Prommie had older shields and they figured that was enough

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        Question.

How is it that Mitchell caught the sword? Wasn't it established in Avalon that only the one who pulled the sword can use it?
                        who needs continuity????

it's overrated
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

It might be that the Prometheus had early generation Asgaurd shields, and the sataleite weapon was far more powerful than a ship, which would also require energy for life support, engies, and other basic systems.

The Man

Comment

it's spelled korolev and pronounced as such.

looks like asgard upgraded 304 shields. so their won't have a problem.

i hope s10 ep1 will have an asgard fleet come in and at least damage one. then escape with survivors

Comment

Just look how fast the ships fired, no major power up sequence (though that could have been based on makeshift parts in the satellite) the shots were probably weaker.

I guess I AM the only one who didn't see the Asgard ship fire even one shot and then run away (while taking direct fire it seemed).

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Naitch
                                It might be that the Prometheus had early generation Asgaurd shields

that's what i've been saying all along. also all earth asgard shields are their older ones. prommie's were older

Comment

Working...
                                X