Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peoples_General
    I think Sam just staring shows thats she's in a state of complete shock. She obviously has never seen a battle... excuse me... a MASSACRE, like that.

She was used to the thought of the Ha'Taks being powerful vessels. And now she sees them being obliterated in one shot.

Not to mention possible thoughts going through her mind like...
    "How the f*** do we fight these guys???"

(((sam)))

my hero -->

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm too tired to give a proper run-down of the episode... just random thoughts.

Pretty disappointing. Didn't feel like a season finale, with the exception of parts of the space battle. I have a sinking feeling that the next episode is going to be full of cliched quick fixes. I hope they prove me wrong, though. And admittedly I was a little surprised by how it ended... Surprisingly anti-climactic, it just kind of fizzled. I don't like how vaguely it ended, either. It wasn't the worst of the season, but it's definitely not the best.

I'll keep this spoiler-free and vague, but I really hope they tie the season premiere into Atlantis.
      Jewel Staite Thunker | Secondary Women of SGA Thunker
      Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show and I should really just relax."

Comment

Loved it!! That battle OMG!! Amazing.

Valencia's hat bugged me.

Cam's battle with the Black Knight was great.

I kept waiting for john noble to light himself on fire.

can't wait for s10!!

"I will follow you to the ends of this world and into the next. I will not leave you."

Comment

so.... the Ori are here.. (spoiler) the wraith are coming.. Sams hanging out in space.. and here we are waiting to meet our fate in July. ... good episode.. Cant wait for Season 10.

Comment

So...

Unless I've missed something in other episodes, we still don't know what Alternate!Mitchell from Ripple Effect was referring to with "When the time comes... Cut the green one", right?
            No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
            (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

I cant believe the asgard sent only one ship into that battle, probably the gimpiest asgard ship Ive ever seen too. Its been an entire season since the replicators were destroyed, surly the asgards should have several "Oneil" class warships completed by now that should have been in that battle.
              Last edited by seinfeldsg1; 10 March 2006, 09:17 PM.
              SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
                Yeah, it's called cosmic rays. They're little protons moving at the speed of light and slice through your DNA.

So what was with the Black Knigt dude? He can kill the librarian dude, but Cam just gets shocked?

That's the way he killed the librarian, with constant shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Galilahi
                  I kept waiting for john noble to light himself on fire.
                  I knew he looked familliar!!!! OMG!

Daniel shooting the control crystals seems really short sighted to me.

I hope they didnt kill Chekhov! One of my fav recurring characters! I hope we see more Russians next season!

I havent been this excited about SG1 in awhile!

Their fleet did seem pretty pathetic though. 1 Argard ship, 2 earth ships, and a couple of Hatak ships, everyone knew they would get pwned!
                  "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                    Spoiler:
                    The Korolev...Odyssey is mentioned several times in spoilers for next season

Hmmm, so what does that mean for Daniel?
                    Spoiler:
                    He was still onboard when it blew up, or it looked that way anyways
                    I do not believe you are well. You called me... "Lucy"

Comment

Huh...

At this point, it's kind of like...

"Oh, look! Another massively overpowering force is hovering above us, about to unleash horrible godly wrath on us. Oh, whatever shall we do. Whatever shall we do. This is such a terrible thing. Nothing can save us now!

Wait! We just learned about some new weapon that kill the enemy! How fortunate we are to discover this new weapon just in time! We art saved!"

This is, frighteningly, starting to remind me of Power Rangers. The bad guys would start acting all menacing, and the good guys would obtain just enough power to fight back and win. Then, the bad guys would come back with an even more menacing power, and just then, the good guys would be given some new power that was strong enough to fight them. Later, rinse, repeat.

It's like the show is endlessly going through a cycle with a predictable course, and they've gone so far ahead in technology that the winner is determined by just whoever pushes the more powerful red button.

I may or may not watch season ten, depending on whether *anything* original happens in the premiere.

Comment

one that confuses me sorry but at the end it looks like one of the earth ships get destroyed am i wrong or is this done on purposes to bug me till July grrrrrrr

great epsiode besides the above wording

carmon was great

and old style SG-1 episode with a season 9 twist
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

First, what happened to them during the battle? There was like one shot of the ship fighting but it never showed them taking damage like they showed the jaffa and human vessels.

Second, Im pretty sure the Asgard didnt come to fight because they only sent one ship. I know they are sitll trying to get back on their feet from the replicators, but just one ship? Come on now.

Comment

You might want to throw a spoiler warning up in your thread title, dude.

Anyway, since you asked: Spoilers ahoy!

Kvasir was onboard Odyssey shortly before the battle began, and it's likely he was onboard during the battle. We see a BC-304 getting destroyed, since Sam was off the ship, Teal'c was onboard an Ha'tak, and Daniel and Mitchell were aboard Korelev, it's likely that Odyssey was destroyed.

If Kvasir was onboard, then he is now dead.

Kvasir's O'Neill was in the battle, and she didn't appear to take any damage, or be destroyed. It's likely that of all the ships in the battle, the O'Neill class ship was the only one to do any damage to the Ori vessels.

Since the battle was pretty much over as the episode came to a close (no more Ori main guns firing, and just a couple of Ha'taks blowing up) I would think that the Asgard ship was either destroyed, neutralized, or fled. Of course, season ten could open up with the resumption of the battle, the Asgard ship saving the day by beaming the survivors of the combined Earth, Jaffa, and Lucian fleet (including poor Sam stranded by the Supergate) aboard the O'Neill class ship and then getting the hell out of dodge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1
                              I cant believe the asgard sent only one ship into that battle, probably the gimpiest asgard ship Ive ever seen too. Its been an entire season since the replicators were destroyed, surly the asgards should have several "Oneil" class warships completed by now that should have been in that battle.
                              O'Neill class vessel:

Asgard ship seen in the season 9 finale:

That WAS an O'Neill class warship in the battle, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General
                                Niet.

Although, I was hoping to hear one of them scream...
                                "Svyataya khuya!!!" (holy {Mod Snip}!!!)
                                lol nice
                                Last edited by TameFarrar; 11 March 2006, 12:26 PM. Reason: edit to quoted post
                                SciFi Since 07.27.97

Comment

Working...
                                X