No announcement yet.

Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished watching "Camelot" again on video. As usual, it was even better than I initially thought. IMO, this was one of the best season finale's ever on SG-1. I really cannot wait to see what lies ahead next season.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      I just finished watching "Camelot" again on video. As usual, it was even better than I initially thought. IMO, this was one of the best season finale's ever on SG-1. I really cannot wait to see what lies ahead next season.

I really agree with you there. 3 months. 3 whole months.

Poor Vala.
      I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know!
      - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Comment

Originally posted by Dannygirl
        I liked the fact that the Ori ships weren't damaged, it proved the futility of going up against 50+ million years of tech and ascension. That to me was where the tension was and it was great. I felt hopeful when the Lucians showed up to help, then 2 minutes later that was all dashed which left my mouth open saying things like, "Oh sh*#. That was a massacre. "
        I know exactly what you mean. And couldn't agree more. This is a struggle we will not easily win. It will take all we have, plus some.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dannygirl
          I really agree with you there. 3 months. 3 whole months.

Poor Vala.
          Actually, it's a little closer to four months.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

u know what i don't get... last season during the battle with replicators.. their must have been 100's and 100's of hatak ships.. yet in this finale battle.. it seems like the free jaffa only had like 8.... and the lucian alliance had 3... where are the rest of the hatak vessels... and why is it that the lucian alliance only have 3 hateks... it doesn't make them look like a threat...

Comment

eh time will pass by quickly.. look how fast season 9 already ended..

Comment

Originally posted by tofuchef
                u know what i don't get... last season during the battle with replicators.. their must have been 100's and 100's of hatak ships.. yet in this finale battle.. it seems like the free jaffa only had like 8.... and the lucian alliance had 3... where are the rest of the hatak vessels... and why is it that the lucian alliance only have 3 hateks... it doesn't make them look like a threat...
                Perhaps the Lucian Alliance only wanted to test the situation. See if three ships was enough to provide aid. Obviously, it was not. Maybe they'll call in more ships in next season's premiere.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

When Teal'c took that ship to go get "help" I was seriously hoping for the Nox to come (they're supposed to have that 4-races thing going with the Asgard). But instead we got the Lucian Alliance - basically useless. 3 Ha'tak... wooo... anyway, I realy doubt that the Nox had anything to do with that battle. The forces of good were plain and simply curb stomped.

(BTW, best episode ever, tied with Threads)

Comment

Originally posted by tofuchef
                    eh time will pass by quickly.. look how fast season 9 already ended..
                    Yeah, this season did seem to just fly by. But the down-time always seems to go a little slower, you know what I mean? It's the anticipation that's the killer.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Trust me, the Nox are too busy hugging a tree or something to come to our aid. At least, that's how I see it.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                        Yeah, this season did seem to just fly by. But the down-time always seems to go a little slower, you know what I mean? It's the anticipation that's the killer.
                        indeed. the wait is slow and the ride is fast.

Comment

Well, you gotta remember that those Hataks at Dakara were there to do battle. Ergo, they probably got blown up.

Blown up good.

Comment

Great episode definently up there with the best in the cliff hanger club.

Started slow and picked up speed to the end.

A fitting way to end a season where we were on the losing end of the Ori War.

We won 2 big victories and lost a lot this season, it all culminated up to the battle.

Awesome to see the whole galaxy working together for once, hoping for a Ba'al appearance though.

That would of definently topped it off, make it a 90 minute episode and kept the battle going for another half hour.

But that would of blown the entire Stargate budget for both shows.

Without the "To be continued" bit at the end it felt like all was lost and Carter witnessing the massacre of everything they worked so hard for all 9 years of fighting. A united galaxy working for a good cause, and most of them got owned really bad, the Asgard ran away, the Russians got killed.

Earth lost ANOTHER ship.

Very sad, and a VERY good episode.

Put Teal'c, Daniel, Cam and Sam on one of those Ori ships and we will see how long those danged Ori last then.

5/5 stars

Unfortunatly I missed the first showing so I only got to see it once.
                            I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                              Well, you gotta remember that those Hataks at Dakara were there to do battle. Ergo, they probably got blown up.

Blown up good.
                              Very true!
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I fell out of my seat watching the season finale, NOOOOO NOT 4 MORE MONTHS TO THE NEXT ONE!!!! WHY season breaks i want year round SG1!!!

This is nuts im like on drugs with this, a friend recorded it on his tivo and i think we've watched it 4 times so far lol!!!!!

This season as always rocked! I can't wait to see whats coming on next!

Comment

Working...
                                X