No announcement yet.

Camelot (920)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Oddyessy you will be missed (sobbing)

Comment

it was the Oddyessy?

Comment

Originally posted by tofuchef
        the wraith are coming...
        crap i just relised that, we better have more ships to defend ourselfs

Comment

Originally posted by michael
          The Oddesey survived it was the Korolev blowing up. We know this because of season ten spoilers talking about the Oddesey. Mitchell got to one of the Korolev 302 and Daniel was apparently beamed to an ori ship (spoiler from season 10 episode 1).

Thanks dude for spoiling everything for me.
          LETS GO PEN'S

Comment

the korelev was destroyed, not the odyssey.

Comment

My hope for the redemption of Stargate SG1 in S10 is that Carter saves the day by disabling the incoming wormhole and that she then
              Spoiler:
              fully heals vala using the goaul'd hand device after she takes the hit from sprog that was meant for danny-boy
              thereby continuing her lead role as she deserves. (Personally I wouldn't mind one bit if they lost vala in the ori galaxy again for the majority of S10.)

Comment

For those who wonder which was destroyed and don't trust the spoilers, .... wait and see in July

Comment

Originally posted by michael
                  After seeing what those ori ship did to us and our allies, i can honestly say we are sooooooooo screwed. I'm so fraking depressed.
                  I know what you mean, Ive just finished watching it and thought it was the best ep Ive ever seen in terms of the space battle. And in order to win this war, its gonna take a hell of a lot more than the Asgard to help us defeat them.

Comment

Originally posted by glennh73
                    Thanks dude for spoiling everything for me.
                    sorry

Comment

look to some asgard warships coming to the rescue..
                      Check out Stargate Quantum Wars!
                      http://quantumgate.stargatewars.com/...d=hb1111394599

Comment

The more I think about it, Camelot feels like two different episodes crammed into one - the team searching for a weapon in a Medieval setting and the team fighting the Ori in space. Transporting the team onto the Odyssey served as the jarring transition from one plotline to the other.

It's quite similar to OTG in that aspect, because OTG had a campy beginning with the goofy addictive corn plotline before dropping it and moving on to the more serious Baal and stolen gates plotline. Both plotlines could have been interesting episodes in their own right, but I thought both lost something when combined with the other because they didn't mesh very well. I feel the same with Camelot.

And the shot of Vala at the end reminded me both of Star Wars and of the Wolf 359 slaughter at the beginning of DS9.

Comment

amzing episode IMHO

Comment

The only way I can see ANYONE surviving this battle now is if the Ori ships are driven off. So I expect we'll be seeing some Asgard warships to the rescue beginning of season 10.. they'll cause enough damage while we block the supergate..and then the Ori ships break off leaving the Asgard behind to collect survivors.
                            Check out Stargate Quantum Wars!
                            http://quantumgate.stargatewars.com/...d=hb1111394599

Comment

okay.....so NOW how bad would it have been if the series ended on Camelot's cliffhanger???

Comment

Wow. Just, wow!

Gives me the same feeling that I had after the Borg engagement at Wolf 359. Just . . . . incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X