Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
    Pure speculation...
    HaHa very well than.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
      HaHa very well than.
      Yeah but if you check I never made a point of IS/ISN'T I just pointed out the facts and my opinion...

Fact:
      Originally Posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord
      I'd say worse depending upon how long the person has been taking the stuff... usually the more addictive somthing is and the greater effect it has on the body the worse the withdrawal symptoms are...
      Opinion:
      Originally Posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord
      If by corn you mean Kassa... the yeah possibly more addictive

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR Ragnarok Warlord View Post
        Yeah but if you check I never made a point of IS/ISN'T I just pointed out the facts and my opinion...

Fact:

Opinion:
        You don't have to keep quoting yourself, I can look back and read. As a matter of fact I remember all the stuff you said without even having to look.
        sigpic

Comment

You don't have to keep quoting yourself, I can look back and read. As a matter of fact I remember all the stuff you said without even having to look.
          haha you guys are awesome
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            haha you guys are awesome
            LOL...

Comment

Lol,
              sigpic

Comment

Lol,

Indeed!

Comment

awww, I'm gonna miss Nerus
                  "I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe... and I wanna eat pie!"
                  Twitter | Myspace | Facebook | Youtube | Steam | Last.fm | Flixster | Fazz's Blog

Comment

this episode always makes me laugh!
                    I love seeing the gang trying to look like criminals.
                    seriously who (alien or not) wears those outfits!
                    and I love the scene when they start fighting over who looks more like a drug dealer!

-Kat

Stargate SG-1

The best thing to ever happen to TV...and LIFE!

Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Daniel Jackson View Post
                      this episode always makes me laugh!
                      I love seeing the gang trying to look like criminals.
                      seriously who (alien or not) wears those outfits!
                      and I love the scene when they start fighting over who looks more like a drug dealer!

-Kat
                      Off the Grid was one of the first SG-1 episodes I saw. Because it was the 9th season, I had to watch the series "backwards," starting with the last two seasons and then watching everything that happened before.

This episode had so many laughs for me and many things about it just worked well: Reynolds referring to kassa as "sweet corn heaven" with that a funny Southern/Midwestern drawl, Mitchell "trying" to act like he's some kind of dope pimp, and the space battle with the ships while the firefight was taking place in Ba'al's ha'tak.

It also marked the first appearance of one my favorite minor characters in the Stargate mythos, Colonel Paul Emerson (Matthew Glave).
                      sigpic

Comment

Anybody else noticed that they used a Ti-92 as a prop during briefing aboard Odyssey?
                        MWG Gate Network Simulation

Looks familiar?

Comment

Just thought I'd share:

Here's a fan's recount of Amanda Tapping's Q&A from Creation's Chicago Stargate Convention in August.
                          http://www.wormholeriders.com/blog/?p=4711

In regards to the Mary Poppins line:
                          The question was about the Mary Poppins zinger that Cam threw out at Carter in ‘Off The Grid’ and whether or not the line was scripted.

AT: “That was Ben. He was all nice and sweet, quiet Midwestern boy. Then BAM (throws a punch)! Carter would have hit him. Amanda would have hit him!”
                          My sentiments exactly. She should have hit him. *That* would have been entertaining.

sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

But not in keeping with the premise that Our Hero is needed to be in charge because she is too Mary Poppins to make the tough calls.
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

lol i loved when he called her that and then ended up almost getting killed. this is a Ba'al episode and i love Ba'al episodes
                              sigpic

Comment

Loved Baal eps. Til they made him a mockery with the clones. Easy storytelling device: How many ways can we kill Baal?
                                sigpic
                                Mourning Sanctuary.
                                Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Working...
                                X