No announcement yet.

Ripple Effect (913)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did they ever answer the green wire thing?

Comment

[B]In the series of SG1 why was there not the Curse part II?

Comment

Originally posted by Murzin View Post
        did they ever answer the green wire thing?
        nahh
        Meh.

Comment

I was wondering if the "cut the green one" would be fodder for a future movie... or two or three!!!
          sigpic

If you have Twitter, end all your Tweets with #SGU! Here's why!

~*~*~Shal kek nem ron~*~*~

Comment

hmm maby it would be stupid if they put that in there and didn't answer it. because they must have been going to tell u but haven't yet. unless it all gets canceled before they can
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
              hmm maby it would be stupid if they put that in there and didn't answer it. because they must have been going to tell u but haven't yet. unless it all gets canceled before they can
              I'm pretty sure that's why we never got the question answered.
              Meh.

Comment

but i still hate when questons are not answered
                sigpic

Comment

It was cool.I liked that part when they continued to come team after team.And when General call Carter and all "Carters" in the room answered in the same time!!!
                  It was a funny episode!

Comment

"Ripple Effect" was easily one of Season 9's best episodes, at least IMO. That, and it was just nice to see Janet and Martouf again.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i like how the real sg1 tricked the sg1 that came thro first by thinking like the enemy. that shows u that no one can beat the real sg1
                      sigpic

Comment

It was great to see Janet and Martouf again in this episode. It was definitely an interesting episode, though it would have been nice to see Jack in it.
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

yea u would think that there would be a world were he didn't stop being in sg1 and leaves so it could have been possible that he could have still been on one of the sg1 teams. it would have been great to see jack in one of the teams. but of course it didn't happen
                          sigpic

Comment

I love watching the Ripple Effect

Favorite Scene's

1.When Landry walk's into the room with all the alternaite Sam's and then they all see Marty/lantash
                            2.When the black cameo Teal'c tell's our daniel or Cam that Sam has just returned from her honeymoon .
                            3.On the odessey when black cameo Sam and Cam go to the elevaitor
                            4.When they trick themselfs
                            5.At the beging seeing all the differant Sg-1's comming through the gate
                            6.At the breafing seeing Sam and Cam sitting so close

The Black cameo Sg-1 i noticed there Sam and Cam were getting very close it's one of my top favorite episodes i love the alternaite reality very cool .
                            sigpic
                            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

LOL gotta love those Jackisms: nope, yep, I got nothin' me thinks someone's been spending a lot of time with a certain General
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Heee. I like to think so too, Jumper
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X