Prototype (909)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two words...Neil Jackson...

Four words.. Neil Jackson, Michael Shanks...

Yes, I'm shallow...and proud of it..

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

?
      sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

The scene between Anubis' clone (Kalek) and Daniel Jackson was brilliant imho...and they're both pretty hot looking guys!...

Deeds xx
        sigpic
        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

oh now you've given me something to think about
          Michael as a Blonde * Snickers*
          Last edited by LT. COL. John Sheppard; 18 April 2012, 01:22 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

1. Stargate call forwarding...like it.

2. Khalek...didn't imagine him as being quite that cold.

3. Woolsey...idiot still.

4. That's one way to take down an invincible seeming bad guy!

Nice up!
            I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
              3. Woolsey...idiot still.
              sigpic

Comment

Not a bad episode.

Wow sitting here feeling a little sorry for the writers and those actors, playing the same role every year in nine years. That must be hard work. Kudos to the team, and in my opinion this season is as good as the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel J. Tilden View Post
                  Khalek is probably what Anubis should have been in the first place instead of a talking puddle. By far the coolest of all Nuby's avatars.

I don't understand how Khalek can stop automatic weapons fire from multiple airman but is put down by Daniel just because he and Mitchell are standing 10 feet apart. If Daniel had snuck up from behind it would have made sense but he was standing right in front of the guy!

I really like the new establishing shots of Cheyenne Mountain.
                  see if they knew he would be redirected back to the SGC by the dialling device thing they found why not just close the iris, no more khalek, seriously doubt he would survive that.

Comment

As we have seen, the iris takes a few seconds to close.. so maybe it had not enough time to shut up before he returned.

Comment

well now they know how to make a priar if they can fine a ancient gene device

Comment

Do they? Or is there just a correlation between the powers anubis's clone had and those of a Prior.

Comment

THAT is so well written!
                          Especially having this ep. directly after "Babylon", which was so unbelievable bad, shows how much the whole show depends on the writing. If you have bad scripts, the actors have limited alternatives to turn it around.
                          Very much liked the way this ep. establishes the development Daniel's character has taken over the years. Even his teammates were a little irritated about him being in favor of killing Khalek. That was like saying: "I have seen too much to keep up that level of innocent naivity any longer." Nice way to make that clear to the audience, I think.

To sum it up - very good ep., with very good acting and a very good script as a foundation to make that possible.

Comment

Great actors can make even bad scripts into decent shows..

Comment

Bad actors can make a good script into a bad episode. Urgo comes to mind
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                                Great actors can make even bad scripts into decent shows..
                                True, that's why I wrote "limited" alternatives. But that only works, if the good actors are brave enough not to stick to the script entirely and also have already achieved confidence in their character.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Bad actors can make a good script into a bad episode. Urgo comes to mind
                                Interesting. I liked "Urgo". Who ruined it in your opinion?

Comment

Working...
                                X