Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
    However, it appears that they dropped that storyline. [/SPOILERS]
    thank god!!!!! I mean the guy only just got there!!
    tx chillin

eccs

Comment

Throughly enjoyed this episode very comical IMO, I loved when Vala interacted with Senator Fisher made me LMFO.

Its shocking that the Senator slashed the budget by 70% I guess they don't think the Ori are a threat yet, the Monastry was very funny with that smuggler another LMFO moment.

It was cool to meet/see the Lucian Alliance can't wait for future stories involving them, love Jup and Tenat they'll be very mad next time they see SG1 & Vala which will make great viewing.

Overall a rating of 9 & 3/4 my highest rating for an episode so far.

Comment

This was very interesting and enjoyable episode in my opinion. I like things like that "treasure hunt" system in this ep. They encountered many challenges and pretty big enemy while tryin' to track down that necklace, and that was interesting and very nice thing in this ep.

I also liked it 'cause it was so funny in many parts. Vala talking about senators "insufficient manhood" as General Landry indicated it, that "monk" dude and many other things.

And about that Vala/Daniel thing that some of you have mentioned during this "conversation"..... I think that Daniel indeed is a bit gay-ish. It might also be so that he has high principles, but still.. Vala lying in his bed half naked! I think he must be either gay or very nuts not to jump in bed immediately.

But in total, this episode was one of the best. I think only few older eps and "Origin" beats this.

9/10 is my assesment.

Sig made by SueKay

Comment

Ah yes, the Vala boinks a man for his family jewels episode. A real gem here. And as a bonus she manages to work in an insult to a senator. What a scream. Just not in a good way.

I remember when SG-1 used to be about more than boinking. Whether with Daniel or The Sicilian.

I think there were perhaps two funny lines. I don't remember them though.

What a massive waste of time and money.

suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

i found the scavenger hunt unoriginal and kind of boring. i also found Danials and Valas relationship a bit strange.
            sigpic

Comment

How I hope to see a Prior appears in front of the Senator after he decided to cut down the SGC budget by 70%! I like Vala's remark on him and the face of his secretary!
              sigpic
              Sign by me

Comment

I loved this ep. I agree with the Senator incident. It cracked me up! xD

It sucks they cut out the part where Vala says she didn't actually sleep with Arlos..that makes the whole thing infinitely more disturbing...

Comment

Originally posted by Corpze View Post
                  ...I think that Daniel indeed is a bit gay-ish. It might also be so that he has high principles, but still.. Vala lying in his bed half naked! I think he must be either gay or very nuts not to jump in bed immediately...
                  Or he has those pesky little things I like to call morals and values. CB/Vala is a beautiful woman indeed, but I never would have jumped in bed with her (Vala)...particularly after finding out that she'd sleep with a man just to steal from him.

Originally posted by suse View Post
                  Ah yes, the Vala boinks a man for his family jewels episode. A real gem here. And as a bonus she manages to work in an insult to a senator. What a scream. Just not in a good way.
                  I think the scene with the senator was about where I turned my TV off. A little bit of innuendo goes a long way with Vala, and every line she uttered was dripping with it and it got old (for me) in Avalon Part 1.
                  Originally posted by Callista
                  Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                  Originally posted by HPMom
                  She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

This was a "fun" kind of episode. Not the best but some nice moments.

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelMonkey View Post
                      I loved this ep. I agree with the Senator incident. It cracked me up! xD

It sucks they cut out the part where Vala says she didn't actually sleep with Arlos..that makes the whole thing infinitely more disturbing...
                      yep when I saw the extras & commentary and they said Vala tells the team that she drugged arlo and then told him they had sex when he woke up...I was peeved...they should have left that in!

i must admit that two years later it is still one of my favorite eps.

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                        What a scream. Just not in a good way.

suse
                        Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
                        i also found Danials and Valas relationship a bit strange.
                        I agree.

Season Nine seems to be a totally different show than season 1-8. Not that it is bad, just different. I really like Cam, Danny is more funny than ever, and Vala grows on you...like a fungus.
                        sigpic

Comment

im glad we saw a jaffa that doesnt fit with the otherwise universal "proud warrior race" archetype
                          R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Not one of my favorites, but the best thing about this episode was that it didn't feature any Ori.
                            sigpic

Comment

I liked this episode fun and it had vala in it. most of the episodes with vala were good. I miss SG1.

Vala: " Do you happen to have one of these credit cards?"
                              sigpic

Comment

My LiveJournal post

I like this episode, it's quite fun
                                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X