Moebius, Part 2 (820)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
    The way to understand Time Paradox's is not to think about them their to confusing LOL!

Sounds like someone's paraphrasing Star Trek Voyager (though a sound method for dealing with time travel)
    The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_light View Post
      Sounds like someone's paraphrasing Star Trek Voyager (though a sound method for dealing with time travel)

Yeah I forgot She said it in Voyager after I posted the Reply.

STARGATE ATLANTIS'S
      legacy continues with New Movies

Visit my new Stargate Atlantis Blog @

http://stephenswords.blogspot.com

Comment

So.. How'd they go from not having a ZPM to actually having a ZPM? Someone explain that to me?
        "I think it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act." - Jaim Lannister, a Song of Ice and Fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Slade 155 View Post
          So.. How'd they go from not having a ZPM to actually having a ZPM? Someone explain that to me?
          Because, they buried it in the alternate timeline, so it was just found by SG-1. In the new timeline, they don't have to go back at all because it was already there.

I just rewatched season 8, I enjoy the moebius episodes, but I really don't like them as a season finally. With this being, for all practical purposes, Jack's last episode; It was just a big let down compared to the end of season 7. I would have rather had it end with the defeat of the replicators and Anubis instead.

Comment

I agree and whats worse is the writers seem to be doing it again, ending the series(season 10) on an episode that is only remotely related to the overall story arc.

I liked Moebius though, I have always been a sucker for AU and time travel stories, the concept fascinates me alot and I think they handle it very well in the SG universe.

Only thing is logically the original SG-1 either died in this episode or were only in the last few minutes, which is not the way to potentially end a series .

Comment

I was wondering, when SG-1 dialled the Stargate with the puddle jumper while they were at Stargate command the Stargate inner tract started spinning. Surely if the puddle jumper works as an DHD the Stargate shouldn't spin, am i right? or am i missing something?

Comment

do you ppl think tht the alternate SG-1 should have brought there ZPM with the and left it in Eygpt again, then would have 2 ZPM's?

Comment

Would have been nice, but Bizzaro SG-1 wasn't planning on going back in time. They only decided to do that after Apophis sent a wave of ships to enslave Earth. Woops!

Comment

Okay, then, I have a question... having rewatched this ep for the 4th time or so. What does Jack mean at the end before fishing scene when he tells Sam she has to pack??? I was trying to think of this as right after THREADS with none of it actually having to happen since the timeline was put right...but as Jack said here "That's all I got...." Would someone please answer? Thanks. Oh, and sorry if this has been talked about, just haven't the time to read through 25 pages of threads....

Okay, then I have read through some more, since people haven't answered, and I get that we don't really know... is it just to go fishing or to go to her next job...Fine...
                    Last edited by Ilana; 22 March 2007, 08:41 AM.

Comment

What the heck is a shipper?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilana View Post
                        Okay, then, I have a question... having rewatched this ep for the 4th time or so. What does Jack mean at the end before fishing scene when he tells Sam she has to pack??? I was trying to think of this as right after THREADS with none of it actually having to happen since the timeline was put right...but as Jack said here "That's all I got...." Would someone please answer? Thanks. Oh, and sorry if this has been talked about, just haven't the time to read through 25 pages of threads....

Okay, then I have read through some more, since people haven't answered, and I get that we don't really know... is it just to go fishing or to go to her next job...Fine...
                        I think it was she needs to pack for her new job.

Originally posted by JackBauer2007 View Post
                        What the heck is a shipper?
                        A shipper is fan of romantic relationship between two characters a.k.a fans of a ship.
                        Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

As a two parter this was a really good set of episodes.

As Richard Dean Anderson's last episode as a full time actor, and as a season finale it sucked really bad. In fact Id go so far as to say it was ****. And the only reason I can see that they did it was to tie it into the episode "Threads"

WHICH i might say should have been the season finale cause that was stellar.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                            Would have been nice, but Bizzaro SG-1 wasn't planning on going back in time. They only decided to do that after Apophis sent a wave of ships to enslave Earth. Woops!
                            Bizzaro - good one

Dr Quinn: Why did you let them on board in the first place?
                            Cptn Murphy: I er, well they seemed nice, but it turned out they were
                            Bizzaro Murphy: Bizzaro!
                            (That one never gets old)
                            The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

I love Bizzaro Murphy.

Bizzaro Debbie was awesome too.

Comment

Something always bugs me about this ep and it is that I keep asking myself how the heck did they get the puddle jumper into the mountain? Then after that how did they move it into the gateroom to get to the stargate? What with all those hard corners i don't see it happening. I see this as a huge mistake by tptb ir something they just chose to ignore like alot things they do. If this has been mentioned before ignore me.
                                Insert Witty Remark Here

Comment

Working...
                                X