No announcement yet.

Citizen Joe (815)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate is revolved around missions to other planets - this one was good because it wasn't all set within the SGC and gave a relatively normal person on Earth with no knowledge on alien activity apart from headlice a perspective into the Stargate world - his reaction was brilliant each time he touched the stone, but especially when he cried when Daniel left in the vision of the ep Meridian - that WAS hilarious. Completely.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

It was fun but nothing more then a simple flashback episode.

I would prefer to see some cool space battle episode with a good plot.
      sigpic

Comment

If you get those all the time, then I assure you they'll get old fast because sooner or later they'll run out of "good plot". Even if you don't actually enjoy shows like this one (don't understand it but to each his/her own), they at least make you appreciate the big bang-'em up stories even more.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Im not saying I didn't like it I just didn't love it.
          sigpic

Comment

I did not like this episode I have to say. In my opinion it was a waste of RDA's precious time and completely ridiculous plot wise. Jack would really not tell the doctor that he was having visions of another man's life? Of course he would! It was so out of character that it made me sneer in disgust. The little exchange between Jack and Daniel about upping security was a bright spot in an otherwise dull episode - and indication that TPTB couldn't think of anything more interesting or actually connected to the big round spinny thing - the Stargate -to write about - bleh. Definitely one of Season eight's lows.

Oh, the ending was good.
            The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

You mean how jack wen't and talked to his wife? Or a more general ending?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
                You mean how jack wen't and talked to his wife? Or a more general ending?
                Jack going to talk to the wife - nice to know that Joe's marraige might get back on track, ought to once she knows he wasn't mad but telling the truth - no matter how wacky.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

Comment

I wonder if the kid will believe his parents?? Or maybe they won't tell him.
                  sigpic

Comment

I have no idea. If they don't they'll have to use another good explanation that covers why his Mum is willing to go back to his 'crazy' father.

The man who led the way.

Comment

Like what?
                      I am scared of being alone so we are going back to your crazy father.......
                      sigpic

Comment

Boring, i feel asleep during this episode. This is the worst of season eight, now onto Reckoning part 1

Comment

i fell asleep while watching this episode i wont watch it again ever

Comment

I Loved This Episode - It Was Amazing
                            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I liked it. It was one of the few clip show episodes that actually had some fun content. Also it was seen through the eyes of a stargate fan which is even better!
                              Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

I agree. It was a neat twist on the 'clipshow' concept in that it didn't have the characters sitting around mooching about and describing their previous adventures/having to explain themselves to someone by describing their previous adventures/having to justify the continued existence of the Stargate Programme by describing their previous adventures. We've done those already and they were OK (speaking as someone who doesn't generally like clipshows, no matter how useful they are to production teams), so it needed a new angle.

I thought it was great fun. The idea of Jack spending the equivalent time seeing the day to day adventures of a Smalltown Barber - and not thinking anything of it - made me chuckle.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X