No announcement yet.

Citizen Joe (815)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so tonight, watching Citizen Joe for like the 10th time i swear and it finally hits me.

I KNOW HERE JOES BARBER SHOP IS@! haha it had been bugging me everytime i watched it lol and tongiht it finaly hit me lol i dont know if someone has already talked about this because i am not going thru like 800 other posts lol A. since i am lazy and B. I have class in the morning haha need sleep. If not you all learn something new haha.

That is DownTown Ladner haha. I have BEEN to the barber shop and gotten my hair cut lol Ok done my little rant thingy for now haha.

Comment

I was just wondering... okay, Joe really doesn't see any "episodes" before the end of season one, right? What is that--"The Serpent's Lair"? I can't remember off hand. In any case, he never actually sees any "episodes" prior to that, so how is he able to write "Hathor"? He never actually saw that mission...

So I couldn't sleep last night and these are the questions that come up when that happens. lol
      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Alright, I'm not an expert, but from what I remember, it didn't necessarily need to happen chronologically. So long as Jack was thinking about the mission (and you gotta admit, that Hathor incident is definitely something that's hard to forget), it was possible for Joe to see it. I think. Somebody else think they can explain this better? I can't help but think that my explanation is flawed somewhere.
        Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Hasn't someone mentioned this before?

The stone wasn't far from where Jack sat to write his mission reports. Obviously he had to recreate the occurance to get it down... so what Joe got was Jack's imagination recreating various things that went into mission reports.

Comment

'Kay. I was just wondering and sorry if this question's been asked before. I was just confused, though it does make sense that Joe would see what Jack was thinking, hence being able to see missions from before the end of season 1.
            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Who here thinks that the episode Citizen Joe was a really interesting one? It made a preverbial "clip show" really entertaining. I do have a couple things to say about it. At the end.
              Spoiler:
              Jack O Neill tells Joe's wife that the Stargate is real and all that other junk. Isn't that a security breech!?

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

He's a general, he can do whatever he wants. Besides, he was fixing the life of the guy whose life was screwed up because of him, so, you know.

Comment

Though technically it wasn't screwed up by him, it was screwed up by Joe unwittingly picking up a piece of alien tech...in other words by dumb luck.

Still maybe Jack told his wife in the hope that Joe wouldn't blab to anyone else.
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                    Though technically it wasn't screwed up by him, it was screwed up by Joe unwittingly picking up a piece of alien tech...in other words by dumb luck.

Still maybe Jack told his wife in the hope that Joe wouldn't blab to anyone else.
                    that leaves a pretty BIG loose end doesn't it?

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Not really.

I mean, who's gonna believe Joe if he blabs?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                        Not really.

I mean, who's gonna believe Joe if he blabs?
                        Touche, he told his friends that they were stories he made up, and as such would be collateral for 'delusional' thought. They're a standard everyday family, do you think they would want to mess with a governmental secret?

Comment

"I totally see it, Burns.. as Gao'uld!"

Comming from Homer Simpson's voice actor, that made the show.

Comment

This mission realy does not fit into the agenda of the sgc.
                            sigpic

Comment

I liked this episode... for some people it is not a stargate episode, but for me it was amusing to see these references to the fans... Joe reactions are a bit our reactions, it is sympathetic
                              and it has consequences: without him, the events of season 9 would not have occured!
                              Hallowed is RepliCarter!

Hallowed are the Ori...

Comment

Originally posted by Fox McCloud
                                What i think TPTB were trying to get across with the whole "how many times can the go'ould attack earth" angle in the ep, is them relating to creating new bad guys in S9 and hopefully diverting away from "teh ev1l Gooooold!!!1"

And the Furling part could also be about them relighting old stories.
                                That's a good point, but I could never get enough of em.

I really enjoyed this show. "Joe" did an excellent job. I love the part at the end where Jack thought it was normal to have the visions of a barber. Heh.
                                z

Comment

Working...
                                X