Reckoning, Part 2 (817)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma Desala
    It was mentioned in Part I that Baal should change his strategy because if you aggressive with the Replicators they will be aggressive with you. The reason they were moving so fast is becaues of the Goua'ld battles with them.
    That could be it. The Replicators are only at normal speed when unthreatened. It also could be that because RepliCarter was controlling them that it was she who sped them up after Daniel lost his hold. It also could be that because Daniel was basically freezing time around just the Replicators that they speed up when released to make up for the time they lost, sort of like one clock having to speed up to catch the other.
    That I should love a bright, particular star.

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
      I hope Jacob is okay. He didn't look too hot after that weapon went off. At first I thought it might of been a reaction from his symbiote but then Baal and all the Jaffa seemed fine. They didn't mention him at the end so I don't really know what that whole thing with him was about. I really hope he's okay.
      For the answer to that you must go to the great Land of Spoilers and look up the next episode ‘Threads’. (highlight me)Jacob dies!
      That I should love a bright, particular star.

Comment

Who is the Jaffa, with the marking of Marduk, in the mothership with Teal'c? And who plays him? He looks familiar to me that is why I asked.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          Who is the Jaffa, with the marking of Marduk, in the mothership with Teal'c? And who plays him? He looks familiar to me that is why I asked.
          I dunno if he's the one you're referring to, but one of the jaffa leaders is also the voice of South Park's Chef.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiny Chicken
            I dunno if he's the one you're referring to, but one of the jaffa leaders is also the voice of South Park's Chef.
            Issac Hayes!

As for the jaffa on the mothership.. are you referring to the guy with the slicked back hair? That's CJ's brother (the same guy who was in "Sacrifices").

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
              As for the jaffa on the mothership.. are you referring to the guy with the slicked back hair? That's CJ's brother (the same guy who was in "Sacrifices").
              Yes, I was. Thank for the infromation.

Comment

Originally Posted by DarkQuee1
                I think this ep finally answered the ship question: forget Sam and Jack. It's so obviously Jack and Siler! He races back to save his cuddly sergeant, despite the fact that he could get nuked for it. How much more can you care for someone?

Not to mention that he was going to leave all his Simpson tapes to his Significant Sergeant. (And Siler lets it slip that Jack's in his will. Of course, in front of Reynolds, Jack would have to pretend he didn't know!).
                I thought I was the only one who got that. I love the little subtlties that they put in the episodes sometimes... i.e. Fallen ("Your hair always been that way?" "Why" "No reason.") was a subtle reference to Nemisis ("You get your hair cut?" "Yeah, why?" "No reason.") Its so great.

Sonya's Fanfiction:

Don't make a move tonight, you can only stagger
                Once she's got you in her sight you're the one she's after.
                One by one you count the fights, doesn't even matter
                That she's got you by surprise, misery's your master.

Comment

Here's a question: What happend to Rak'nor? He was supposed to rendezvous with SG-1 and Bra'tak after a battle with Amateratsu, and he never made it... instead, Replicator's showed in his place. Then, during the whole planning and invasion of Dakara, he's nowhere to be seen? Did our buddie Rak'nor go to the Jaffa Nation in the sky?

-IMF
                  "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                  "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                  BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

one of the best episodes ever...the cgi was amazing.....righe behind lost city...
                    come read my website!!!!!!!!!

www.xanga.com/keppiezbt

Comment

The light right before the replicator ship, with Daniel aboard, was destoryed, could have been a passing Asgard vessel in the area.

Please note for those who have already seen the rest of season: I haven't seen it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                        The light right before the replicator ship, with Daniel aboard, was destoryed, could have been a passing Asgard vessel in the area.

Please note for those who have already seen the rest of season: I haven't seen it yet.

I think it was the ascended, or at least, Oma.

J.
                        "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

There was a whole discussion about Jack's behavior toward Ba'al, in Reckoning and previously. I tended to agree with those who felt it was Jack's way of cutting Ba'al--his torturer--down to size (and, in Reckoning, because Jack wasn't going to dump Teal'c just yet).

Judging from Ba'al's reaction to finding out that Jack built the original weapon used against the Replicators, it seems to be working.

J.
                          "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Eh, Ba'al was probably just pissed he hadn't thought of it. He is the experimental gravity generator goa'uld and seems to like new toys.

Comment

I don't think that Jack is ever going to trust Ba'al enough to want to help him. Ba'al killed him over and over again hasn't exactly made him the most receptive to the idea.
                              'Nou ani anquietus' - 'We are the Ancients:’ teachers of roads and builders of the 'gate.

Comment

Jack never trust any Goa'uld. And never will. It took him a long time to trust the Tok'ra even marginally. Ba'al is no exception infact if anything i bet Jack would trust RepliCarter of Ba'al.

Comment

Working...
                                X