No announcement yet.

It's Good To Be King (813)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i always wandered what would have happened if the others found out he made another
    sigpic

Comment

His response might have been something like ''It wasn't me!''.Lol
      But seriously he might have suffered the Anicent equivalent of being court-martcled
      Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

Jack looks happier and performs better in his off-world missions than as a General doing paperworks! He definitely misses going off-world, me too!

Nice to see Maybourne again and doing well in his small kingdom, with wivesssss!!
        sigpic
        Sign by me

Comment

I actually liked Maybourne. You never knew what side he was on, then eventually you find out he is on his own side.
          sigpic

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/brettsuddreth

Comment

I love this episode, lots of good laughs

Jack and Maybourne together always makes a very entertaining episode.

And I really miss seeing Jack going offworld. Its just not the same without him. So seeing him here was really great.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c View Post
              I think the overwhelming coolness of this episode can be summed up in the following sentence:

A Puddle Jumper blew up a friggin' Ha'tak!!!!

It was a great episode. Pity to see Wayne Brady wasn't in it much, but he was very good.
              Agreed.

Comment

One of the best of the season. It was great to see jack off world again but anything with Mayborn is always a plus. It was so damn funny to see him as king.

"Hail to the king baby!"

O'Neill: Well, I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound...
                Nothing comes to mind.

Comment

Great episode, I agree it was definately one of the best of the season - in fact just like SG-1 was in the early seasons with the whole original team in action offworld together. Plus any episode with good old Maybourne in is usually a good un'.

100th post, woo hoo.

Comment

I,Super-Ford say that i like Maybourne
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I just watched this episode yesterday. It's definitely one of my favs from season 8. It's fun, all four are off world again and Mayborne has his moments. Lovin' this!

Comment

I just rewached this episode

So, you made general.

You made king
                        sigpic

Comment

Great episode. This episode got a special place for me since I watched it for the first time after the end of the series.
                          Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                            So, you made general.

You made king
                            "It's not a competition, Jack".
                            (Or something like that)

Ha ha.

Comment

ha ha ha i love that line
                              sigpic

Comment

this is one of the few from S8 that I actually like... lol!! Cause Jack goes off world.!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X