No announcement yet.

Prometheus Unbound (812)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope earth can use the suit i loved that thing they could really use it now

Comment

Ya we could can you imagine all the practical uses? It could be used by special forces hear on earth we wouldn't ever have to loose a agent again. Not to mention the off world benefits and now that the Ori are in the game we really need something to give us the upper hand.
      sigpic

Comment

Doubt they'd work against the Priors, they're imbued with Ancient powers so they'd probably be able to counter it...although now you mention it, it was Anubis' invention so there's the posibility they have some sort of defence against Prior tampering.

I can see them adapting suits for assault only purposes but I wouldn't imagine they'd work very well with exploration and trying to make new friends while wandering around in the big bulky suits of death.

And the IOA would go balistic if the US Special Forces started using them on earth. I certainly hope they would anyway.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Great epp i loved it even though we got kicked lol.

--Gaz--

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
            Doubt they'd work against the Priors, they're imbued with Ancient powers so they'd probably be able to counter it...although now you mention it, it was Anubis' invention so there's the posibility they have some sort of defence against Prior tampering.

I can see them adapting suits for assault only purposes but I wouldn't imagine they'd work very well with exploration and trying to make new friends while wandering around in the big bulky suits of death.

And the IOA would go balistic if the US Special Forces started using them on earth. I certainly hope they would anyway.
            One of those suits allows you to walk through force shields, fire, explosions, gunfire, not to mention simple stab wounds. Chain mail was never thought of as something that couldn't be penetrated but knights wore it anyways. Do you know why? Because it protected them just a little more than there skin. I don't believe for 1 second that these could stop the wrath of the priors. However they will protect us from flesh wounds that could be inflicted by there followers. There is never a all around solution but personally I would like to be in one of those suits going up against a prior rather than a bullet proof vest.
            sigpic

Comment

I loved how Daniel got his butt kicked by Vala..... and yet did some butt-kicking of his own.

The whole scene was very hilarious and hot. lol
              I love Stargate SG-1! http://www.freewebs.com/stargatesg147

The BSG song! LOL. (inside joke-ish)

Spoiler:

Comment

I *loved* this episode. Granted, I happen to be a big Claudia Black fan. But as a fan of this show, I really enjoyed this episode a lot. The only complaint I had was with Novak and her hiccups. *Totally* unnecessary. Everything else was great. I loved seeing Hammond. I really enjoyed Vala. She's such a mysterious character. How much of what she tells Daniel is the truth? (PLEASE - don't spoil me for future eps! I just watched this episode, so obviously I haven't seen any of season 9 or 10 yet.) They fought, she healed him, she made a gentle plea for help, and she comes onto him. I love the chemistry between Vala and Daniel. I love the lines in this episode:

"Well, in this case, it's the size that matters. (She pointedly looks down at Daniel's groin.) Actually, pretty much in every case."

"You're a fruitcake!"

"Come on Daniel, you've seen me naked. The least you can do is cook me dinner."

Love it. And I love that Claudia is on the audio commentary for the DVD. Her commentaries are always entertaining.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

You didn't like Novak and her hiccups? I mean, it got annoying, but it was pretty funny

This was an all around great episode. Claudia Black is an amazing actor. I had never seen her before this episode, but her (and Ben Browder's) acting inspired me to start watching Farscape, which I now love

Comment

While listening to the commentary for this episode i was surprised to hear that they were $1.5 million over budget at this point. Considering SG-1 haven't gone off world together for 7 episodes the last time was in Icon, and most episodes have taken place at Stargate command and on Earth also there has been far fewer special effects than in previous seasons. I guess the budget for season 8 is a lot less than previous seasons.

Comment

this was one of the funniest episodes ever
                      sigpic

Comment

I really liked this ep.
                        But one thing that concerned me was how easy it was to take over the ship. One person (albeit very resourceful) managed to make the crew of the Promethius look like amateurs.

From the moment the "super soldier" said to Daniel "but you are very attractive" and watching Daniel's disturbed reaction was hilarious. Daniel and Vala have great chemistry together (I've only seen up to Season 8, don't tell me....).

I really liked the part where Daniel went out to meet Tenat. Dressed in the super soldier armour, pretending to negotiate and calling himself "Olo. Hans Olo" Loved it. Too bad that scene was over so quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by First View Post
                          I really liked this ep.
                          But one thing that concerned me was how easy it was to take over the ship. One person (albeit very resourceful) managed to make the crew of the Promethius look like amateurs.

From the moment the "super soldier" said to Daniel "but you are very attractive" and watching Daniel's disturbed reaction was hilarious. Daniel and Vala have great chemistry together (I've only seen up to Season 8, don't tell me....).

I really liked the part where Daniel went out to meet Tenat. Dressed in the super soldier armour, pretending to negotiate and calling himself "Olo. Hans Olo" Loved it. Too bad that scene was over so quickly.
                          I have to agree about that it was way to easy to steal the ship. But it was a very funny episode
                          sigpic

Comment

Perhaps one of the reasons it was so easy to take over, is maybe they only had a skeleton crew on board.

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                              Fantastic episode.... C.B will be a great replacement for A.T.

The chemistry between her and Daniel was far better than we ever saw between Jack/Sam.

cant wait for season 9!!!!
                              :O Nobody can replace Amanda Tapping/Sam Carter!!!!! Not even Vala!

I loved this ep. I've watched it like 4 times
                              LOVE the fight scene between Dan & Vala! So funny!
                              It's such a funny/weird/strange relationship between them. So funny to watch!
                              sigpic
                              + = <3

Comment

I found very funny when Daniel talk to warrior and says - Hey, you know, big guy. I'm flattered, really I am, it's just that, uh, you're not my type - then he looks warrior's groin, wich is very huge and adds - I'm more than a little disturbed that I might be yours.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Working...
                                X