No announcement yet.

Prometheus Unbound (812)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. I've said it before I'll say it again, its the only way to create a true sense of a world.

Giving just that little bit of time to minor characters can be so rewarding. I think Atlantis has noticed that and SG1 are beginning to. I honestly don't think Peter Grodin, Radek Zelenka, Sgt. Bates or in the highest profile case Carson Beckett would ever have been given the time on SG1. Yet look at the fan reaction to them.

I don't know what years concide between S8 of SG1 and S1/2 of Atlantis but I think this is the first evidence of seriously attempting to develop or use for a better purpose, the minor characters in SG1. I think to an extent this begins to transfer through to S9 as well.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

I like Zelenka and Beckett more than any of the leads on Atlantis except Rodney. I'm not sure whether that's good or bad.....

Comment

Good, bad, who cares? It backs up my point. I pretty much feel the same way.

I would greenhug you for your remarkable good taste but it won't let me...

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by silverdamascus
          Good, bad, who cares? It backs up my point. I pretty much feel the same way.

I would greenhug you for your remarkable good taste but it won't let me...
          You got green- I meant to green your for something before but it wouldn't let me.....it's seems like no one is letting me green today.

That Vala/Daniel fight has got to be one of the funniest things ever.....

"You're a fruitcake!"

Comment

Haha in avalon part 2 when they are in the same room that she beat him up in this episode. I just thought about that moment and I couldn't stop laughing.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake
              Haha in avalon part 2 when they are in the same room that she beat him up in this episode. I just thought about that moment and I couldn't stop laughing.
              I didn't get that at the time, I hadn't seen Promethius Unbound when Avalon aired.

Comment

Me neither but I caught it second time around. Daniel get's all defensive and denialy, its cute

Comment

He just doesn't say anything I love the look teal'c had at that moment it's like, you were beat up by a girl?
                  sigpic

Comment

He just doesn't say anything I love the look teal'c had at that moment it's like, you were beat up by a girl?
                    LOL
                    Teal'c looks are so priceless

Comment

Yep well we should probably start talking sbout this episode again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yep well we should probably start talking sbout this episode again.
                        I like Teal'c looks in season 8 as well

Comment

To bad he wasn't in "Prometheus unbound".

Anyways does anybody have any rexplanation of why they wouldnt travel back up through the rings when she was sending people down?
                          sigpic

Comment

To bad he wasn't in "Prometheus unbound".

Anyways does anybody have any rexplanation of why they wouldnt travel back up through the rings when she was sending people down?
                            They couldn't nescessarily know whether the rings would lead back to Prommie each time, or it was too risky- the "super-soldier" would be prepared for them, zat (or worse), and send them back down.

Comment

I understand the risk but you would think they would try anyways.
                              sigpic

Comment

I understand the risk but you would think they would try anyways.
                                Well.....you asked for explanations, never said anything about them being good.....

Comment

Working...
                                X