Clear All

Honestly i enjoyed this episode

and yes that quote was funny XD

Comment

yesexcellent line
      "A general is only as good as the people he commands."

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
        One of the better episodes of the season, and nice to see a Daniel episode that doesn't involve him going mad or being posessed! The fight scene was excellent.
        All in all a good episode with plenty of humour, and some nice chemistry between Daniel and Vala.
        I agree completely. It was a fun episode, and the chemistry between Daniel and Vala was quite "warm". I'm looking forward to seeing more (NO pun intended) of CB in season 9.

She is an excellent actress and has demonstrated she can play both tragedy and comedy, and do both very well.

My point, I liked Prometheus Unbound.
        "After all is said and done, more is said, than done." - Unknown

Comment

I've watched this episode again the other night and loved it. I thought the banter between Daniel and Vala was hysterical and his whole "of COURSE you are" has just stuck in my head. He does frustrated so very well, and she's just the kind of woman to drive him crazy. I say, bring on more Daniel and Vala!

Comment

I wonder
            Spoiler:
            what the first words will be out of his mouth when he sees Vala again.
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
              I wonder
              Spoiler:
              what the first words will be out of his mouth when he sees Vala again.
              possibly:
              Spoiler:
              'Oh god, not again'

Comment

Average Episode yet increasingly ingenious

Comment

I have a problem with this episode. i haven't due to the station that airs SG-1 skipped the episode and for some reason went to its good to be king

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                    Back on topic please. Anyone got anything new to say about Prometheus Unbound?
                    I didn't hate Prometheus Unbound as much as I hated Affinity...so that's a start.

I enjoyed the banter between Lt. Gen. Hammond and Jack at the beginning about the chair and the mission...but then I'm always up for a round of Daniel vs. Jack vs. Hammond.

I'm moderately intrigued by the Vala character...I thought Claudia Black did a great job (and I'm not just saying that as a Farscaper) and I found the scenes between her and Daniel amusing. I am interested enough in the character to learn more about her origins...however I hope that it won't be too much of an arc in Season 9.

Since Daniel isn't my favorite character, I will confess to enjoying Vala beat the crap out of him...but then I found it equally enjoyable watching him zat her at the end of their time alone together.

And while I'll agree that the hiccupping sequences weren't nearly as funny as intended (and were in fact, cringe-worthy), I got a kick out of the crew debating about giving Hammond mouth to mouth. I really miss Hammond and it was fun to see HIM on the front lines doing the grunt work for a change...and ready to make the sacrifices he had sent so many to make themselves...once again proving he is a man of great character and conviction. I hope we see more of Hammond in the future.

Prometheus Unbound just didn't have enough substance for me to call it a successful episode...it seemed to be more about the sexual innuendo and Daniel whumpage (which again, I'll confess to enjoying) than anything else.

And unless you count the opening credits, we didn't even SEE Teal'c nor Sam, who is my favorite character. That right there puts a big red mark on this episode.

It would just have to have been stellar to make up for that...and it wasn't.
                    Last edited by Uber; 05 July 2005, 11:07 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

You know, in my opinion adding Teal'c and Sam in this particular episode was completely unnecessary, unless of course they HAD something extremely important to say to Daniel before he joined General Hammond on Prometheus. Later it wouln't make sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalliope
                        You know, in my opinion adding Teal'c and Sam in this particular episode was completely unnecessary, unless of course they HAD something extremely important to say to Daniel before he joined General Hammond on Prometheus. Later it wouln't make sense at all.
                        Here in the US, Sam and Teal'c weren't even in the show that I remember. Only Daniel and Jack were. This was the first show that CJ wasn't in all the seasons put together.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                          Here in the US, Sam and Teal'c weren't even in the show that I remember. Only Daniel and Jack were. This was the first show that CJ wasn't in all the seasons put together.
                          Frell, my English grammar is terrible today, sorry. I wanted to say that adding them would have been completely unnecessary. Of course, they weren't in the show!

Comment

I loved this episode! One of the best of the season! Claudia Black is a goddess, in my opinion.
                            'Ask an impertinent question and you are on your way to a pertinent answer.'

Jacob Bronowski

Comment

Yeah. I'm a big Farscape fan and I'm really pleased that Ben Browder and Claudia Black are joining the Stargate family. Great couple of actors.
                              'Ask an impertinent question and you are on your way to a pertinent answer.'

Jacob Bronowski

Comment

Jack/Daniel and Daniel/Jack/Hammond sences were funny

Daniel/Vala fight had me laughing soo hard.....Poor litttle whumped Danny

Comment

Working...
                                X