Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What rainbow gun? I never saw some stupid rainbow gun. Do you mean that colorful anti-kull weapon?
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
      Do you mean that colorful anti-kull weapon?
      yes the colorful anti-kull weapon, what the hell else would i be talking about? do you recall any other weapon in the series that had a multicolored discharge?
      R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

SG1's best ep
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I've just watched this ep during a boring time on a train, and was really surprised in a nice way!
          I haven't seen mutch of S8 yet, but I'm not its biggest fan for different reasonst. But this ep was really cool. It also rad some elements of the older seasons. Like the Gamekeeper-Chairs and the team interaction in the end.
          Best part: When all remaining SG-1 members volunteer to risk their lives for Teal'c at the same time
          sigpic

Comment

Very claustrophobic. Poor Teal'c. Loved the team interaction though.
            sigpic

Comment

For some reason, I had missed this episode entirely! This was an awesome episode, as the franchise is now dead...how awesome to not have seen an SG1 episode!!!

Teal'Cs roll in this was awesome. It was all about the T man! This was great!!!
              Last edited by Ripley2012; 02 July 2011, 04:17 PM.
              sigpic
              Does anyone else respond to something shocking in the manner of ELI....
              "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
              Global Warming: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
              Ancient Aliens: "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS THE WHOLE TIME!"
              etc.....

Comment

IT would have been interesting to see how they might have used it if it had worked..

Comment

The acting from the background scientists was just cringe worthy it was so bad.

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
                  the situation seemed kind of contrived to me tbh. theyre stupid for not putting in any fail safes or emergency release things
                  This.

The episode just seemed inconsequential to me, we didn't gain anything new, we didn't lose anything. The jeopardy Tealc was in seemed hyperbolic because we new it wasn't real and Carter was would eventually think of something.

Its not a bad ep, its OK as a standalone story, I guess at this stage any Earth-based eps need to have a strong link to the overarching plot to maintain my enthusiasm, otherwise they just seem like filler. Something like 'Space Race' would have been nice; lighthearted and fun set in space or on another planet.

"The greatest compliment that was ever paid me was when one asked me what I thought, and attended to my answer.” - Henry David Thoreau

sigpic

Comment

My least-favourite episode of all time.
                    Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

Another average, best one since New Order.

Not much else to say. Still wish the franchise had a proper video game (you know, one from a company that doesn't shut it down in less than a year).

Tomorrow, Teal'c has a new home (off the base).
                      sigpic

Comment

I suppose this one was made to try and encourage the creation of a Stargate computer game. It's annoying to watch for the reason that it just serves to remind us of a game that never was. It's funny to see how computer graphics date!

This episode was fun for the fact that it made interesting use of the alien virtual reality technology from the Gatekeeper's planet. Good to see that some technology has been shared by an advanced alien civilisation and brought back to Earth and to see it being utilised by the SGC.

Poor Teal'c, caught out by his own formidable tactical skills and deep down belief that the Goa'uld could never realistically be defeated.

Comment

I really like this ep. It's so fun to watch imo. Seeing Teal'c try tactic after tactic to only be thwarted every time. Eventually giving up. Most people would have given up much sooner.

I laughed when Daniel was trying to convince Teal'c that he was real but Teal'c still shot him anyway haha.

Love the way Jack always comes up with solutions without meaning to.
                          sigpic

Comment

My LiveJournal post

So does "Threat level Foxtrot Alpha 6" mean that there's sweet FA you can do about the current threat and your 6 is toast?
                            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Another ep of SG1...

1. Teal'c seemed very cocky from the start but then again the first session was a cinch!

2. Also second guessing anyone's subconscious including your own is always a pain in the mik'tah!

3. He also seems to have been fairly humanised.

4. "I don't want to see that again" Nice...

5. "It's what we do". Yep.

Interesting ep.
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Doctor: I can't do that again
                                Jack: I don't want to see that again.

Best line of the whole episode. Besides that the episode is quite boring. Its too repetive to see Teal'c do the same thing over and over because of the game restarting. I suppose the arguement could be made that they are slightly different but its gets boring and repetive seeing Teal'c die over and over And the characterization of Teal'c seems off first in his arrogance and then how he starts to quit. I just don't really buy it.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X