New Order, Part 2 (802)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
    I think it was a truly great episode. I'm sooo looking forward to the rest of the season.
    I know that not everyone can like the samething, but if someone has watched this two hour premiere, i don't understand how they can't enjoy it, and be more excited about the rest of the season, so yah, thats just another way of saying how good the premere was, haha...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
      I know that not everyone can like the samething, but if someone has watched this two hour premiere, i don't understand how they can't enjoy it, and be more excited about the rest of the season, so yah, thats just another way of saying how good the premere was, haha...
      I totally agree. They totally deserve whatever new fan base and continuing fan base that they get...

Comment

I can't say this is the perfect episode for new viewers to start watching, but i think if i was a new watcher of the show, i would be pleased Haha... You can't call SG1 a 'white' show, since it does have Teal'c, the black Jaffa, haha..., Asian System Lords, you have to love them , and yah, so thats another good reason to watch, although its from a racist perspective, haha...

Comment

Loved it!

The "Daniel Jackson",nice show of appreciation,can just imagine how the "Teal'c" will turn out.I guess "Fifth" will probably call his ship the "Carter" .
          A dethroned system lord is now a reluctant guest.Let's see how well he adjusts to picking up after himself instead of somebody waiting on him hand & foot.I hope he likes commisary food[maybe he'll become addicted to jello].
          Carter's off-kilter reassurance to O'Neill of his being placed in charge of the "SGC"..."We could get somebody worse than you...uh,that didn't come out right.." .

Fifth making his own "Carter"

Fifth or Baal,who's more evil? Fifth expressed love for his victim[definitly has a screwy concept of the emotion].When "carter" was crying from the torture,he stopped & showed compassion.He is wrestling with the gamut of human emotions & isn't quite in control of it.Dangerous.
          Baal,on the other hand is in control,but is completly out for himself.I think Baal is more evil but Fifth is a bit scarier.You know what to expect with Baal,but Fifth could go either way.

Ok,I've rambled enough already!
          nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

I don't understand why there wasn't a 'Samantha Carter' She did defeat the replicators with the 'O'Neill' I would have thought her name would have been next on the list.
            Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

H

Comment

Originally posted by redtwo
              I don't understand why there wasn't a 'Samantha Carter' She did defeat the replicators with the 'O'Neill' I would have thought her name would have been next on the list.
              We don't know that there *isn't* a Samantha Carter ship - just not that Thor's ship was named as such. It's quite possible that there are many other ships in the Asgard fleet with various names such as the "General Hammond" or the "Teal'c". We just don't know at this point.
              sigpic

Comment

They should have invited Sam' dad, Jacob/Selmak, to see his daughter promoted. He would have been proud.

Comment

I thought so too, but i think with the current Tok'ra/Tau'ri/Jaffa problem, i don't think Jacob could attend anyway

Comment

With all the unrest among the Tok'ra since Death Knell, it's possible that he couldn't get away. It would have been nice though to see him there. Would have been nice if General Hammond had come by too to see both of them promoted.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to find out how this alliance turns out, since it was pretty good
                      __

__

Comment

I'm more interested in the head sucker/dumper thing, why don't they find another one of those things, and let someone stick their head in it, and put them in that little chamber that they put Jack in, and make them get connected with the ship, and do pretty much what Jack did, create something virtually, and then when they are about to 'die', erase the ancients knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
                          I'm more interested in the head sucker/dumper thing, why don't they find another one of those things, and let someone stick their head in it, and put them in that little chamber that they put Jack in, and make them get connected with the ship, and do pretty much what Jack did, create something virtually, and then when they are about to 'die', erase the ancients knowledge.
                          In all likeliness, the ancient knowledge could persist in an asgard brain longer before killing it than it would a human....

...the asgard could probably keep said asgard alive for weeks, and then just clone a new body, and transfer the copy of the brain over, and start again.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good idea, another Ancient pull-your-head-in device would be great. But for a change, not Jack! How about the Gou'ald? This way we'd have a bit of a problem
                            __

__

Comment

It doesn't let jaffa do it, so the odds of it letting a gou'ald do it are slim

However, if a human slave did it, and then was taken as a host...

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, a human slave will do. See, we may have a problem!
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X