Fragile Balance (703)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This episode is so funny!
    Michael Welch does an amazing job as Jack!
    I wish we had gotten to see him again befor the series ended

-kat

Stargate SG-1

The best thing to ever happen to TV...and LIFE!

Follow me on Twitter!

Comment

The boy who played young O'Neill was absolutely brilliant! This episode has many funny moments just because of him.

However, letting this clone live on as a teenager boy Earth kind of creeps me out.

Comment

i LOVE this episode. the actor of younger jack was fantastic. it was well played and well done
        sigpic

Comment

Easily one of my favorite SG-1 episodes. Michael Welch captured RDA's sarcasm and mannerisms very closely. That and there is a striking resemblance in the their appearance.
          sigpic

Comment

i agree. by the way he looked and acted he easily pulled off being jack when he was younger
            sigpic

Comment

I am terribly sorry if this has been asked, or covered...since I don't want to go back and read seven pages of the thread. I just watched this again last night, and I think it's a great episode. I was just wondering if anyone felt weird just leaving duplicate Jack at High School and going on our merry way was even responsible? I'm assuming that because he's an adult inside, he's likely to be able to take care of himself, but how lonely to just be left in that way with no relatives, friends, etc. Was the Air Force going to let this, to all appearances 15 year old boy live on his own, deal with bills, landlords, school, etc. I could go on and on... I think this was a very strange thread to let loose...

Comment

I think the Air Force was taking care of all his bills and such. I also found it odd that they just left him alone. If I was the "real" Jack I think I would have liked to get to know me better. I think it would be a very interesting experiance to say the least.
                Jack O'Neill: If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do.
                Daniel: You mean bluff?
                Jack O'Neill: Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know.
                Daniel: Which is nothing.
                Jack O'Neill: Right. But they don't know we know nothing.

Comment

Parents evenings must also have been interesting.
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I saw this episode yesterday and I have to say : I love it. And It was really good idea of episode.

It is a pity, that SG - 1 didn´t care about young Jack more .. for example in the futute.
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

This is one of my favorite episodes ever!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                        Parents evenings must also have been interesting.
                        A nice episode with Jack and Sam having to act as his parents for a PTA meeting.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                          A nice episode with Jack and Sam having to act as his parents for a PTA meeting.
                          That would be total and complete awkwardness for Jack, Sam, and mini-Jack.
                          sigpic

Comment

That is would.

The kid did an amazing job with the Jack mannerisms.

There were a few kinks in the ep, but overall I quite enjoyed it.
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Great episode loved it. wish that we saw clone jack later on and see how he is doing.

Comment

What I want to know is this: did Jack Jr. decide to retrace his career path? Perhaps he could even assume command of SG-1 once he gets out of the Air Force Academy.

That would be interesting to see in a novel.

Comment

Working...
                                X