No announcement yet.

Homecoming (702)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that after Anubis showed up they'll work together.

Comment

Well yah, even if they said that their aren't any ships over their cities, its still their problem, so i guess they would be forced to work with each other.
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
        I believe that after Anubis showed up they'll work together.
        Nothing like the very real threat of complete destruction to bring a planet together.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
          Nothing like the very real threat of complete destruction to bring a planet together.
          MoNEY!

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
            MoNEY!
            So your saying money brings a planet together?

Comment

Originally posted by littlemigueljr
              So your saying money brings a planet together?
              What's your guess? Politics or some other witchcraft?

Comment

I think tragedy brings a nation together, but thats only a nation, for a planet, i guess world peace would bring a planet together, but sadly, not everyone shares the same views on things I suppose not alot of things, since not all people care for money like some people do

Comment

Anubis' spiky brain downloader is cool... is it still in Jonas' head?

Comment

I think it was good episode and what the writers did with Jonas was good.

Jonas had always said that he joined SG1 with the goal of eventually protecting his home planet from the Goa'uld. Jonas left SG1 because he wanted to go back to his planet and participate in the negotiations to unite the three nations. He will be getting more done on his home planet, bringing peace than he would by staying with SG1. They could have just killed him off, so I think this is a good solution in order to bring Daniel back. If Jonas can help solve the problems of his home planet then he belongs there, not on earth. I'm still sad to see him go though.

Comment

It seemed like a case of "ooh Daniels Back... Now we've got no use for Jones whatsoever so lets just get rid of him! Ta'ra, dont let your ass hit the door on the way out etc."

If i was Mr. Nemec i would feel just slightly used....

Comment

I do agree, even though he's made guest appearances later in the season, it isn't what I expected of him.
                        __

__

Comment

Jonas was a good character, but his character is really important now. Off screen that is.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Well, The producers probably made it clear to him before he signed on that he wouldn't be permanent.
                            The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Nice action episode, loved watching Anubis battle barge getting blown to pieces. Also, is it just me or does the energy things that Hat'ak's shoot sound like a demon or something going, aaaarrhhhh? I notice strange things huh?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I really wish they could have either found a way to keep Jonas at the SGC, or found a better way for him to leave. I thought J and D worked well together, and enjoyed the byplay between the two characters. The whole ending seemed rushed,to me.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X