X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved it right at the end, when he turned to jack and goes
    "its not that i mind all the danger and such, but do we get paid"

Comment

I liked the epp. Alot of laughs and action. I thought the thing about jacks hair was that he died it brown for the first two seasons.

Comment

Yeah, daniel's back just bought this season so i am excited 2 watch it

Comment

Originally posted by Theimmortaljedi View Post
          I liked the epp. Alot of laughs and action. I thought the thing about jacks hair was that he died it brown for the first two seasons.

i thought it was a macgyver reference

anyway, just watched this episode today, i am flying though sg-1, i cant stop myself, iv watched 3 full seasons in 3 weeks!

Comment

I think that Daniel's return was poorly explained and dealt with. He became part of the team again so quickly. And I have to admit that part of me said "Oh, s**t, Daniel's back. That means that Jonas is finished". I really like Jonas and don't want him to leave(despite his scary hair in this episode. What's with the side-swipe???).

I'm also bloody sick of the Goa'uld. Can SG-1 defeat them already? It's been six seasons of Goa'uld this and Goa'uld that. Time for something different.

This is my first viewing of Stargate SG-1, can you tell????

Comment

i love love love it always whenever jack is flying and being all airforce pilot! even if the space battle is sooo star wars. the f-302 is really really cool. how did they get the f-302 in that planet? did they fly it there?

daniel's back. poor jonas.

Comment

A nice way to put Daniel back to SG1, although I do think he gained back his memory a bit too quick and did the team ever wondered this was the real Daniel? Did they ever suspect that he might be a 'copy' and Goa'uld spy? I like to see Jack interact w/Daniel. On the planet he was so glad to see him sound and alive and not long later he wanted to hit him in the briefing room!
                sigpic
                Sign by me

Comment

The first half of this episode felt a little rushed, but the second was great. And so what if the shot of the power core on Anubis' ship exploding was almost identical to Return of the Jedi...

Comment

Originally posted by vzzzzzbx View Post
                    The first half of this episode felt a little rushed, but the second was great. And so what if the shot of the power core on Anubis' ship exploding was almost identical to Return of the Jedi...
                    The first half was at the same time rushed and not rushed.

Rushed: The actual concept of Daniel's return is a bit sudden.

Not Rushed: I liked the conversations between Daniel and the team because it was like taking a break from galactic events to show personal scenes.

So, I guess the first half was rushed from the perspective of story but not rushed from the perspective of writing.
                    sigpic
                    Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

I like this episode.
                      When Jack and Carter were bombing that air shaft on Anubis ship I kinda got a flashback from Star Wars, you know what I mean?,
                      Last edited by Óðinn; 15 October 2009, 01:15 PM.

Comment

i love this episode daniel coming back with no memory and naked. i feel sorry for daniel having just got over his wifes death having to deal with it again. also having to remember the team he was once in
                        sigpic

Comment

god I was so happy when I've seen this episode for the first time I was freaking out. Daniel finally came back and Jonas left SG-1 (no hard feelings for Jonas but no one can replace Daniel and I think Joe from "Citizen Joe" points that out very good )

even if Daniel has lost his memory he's still so Daniel (if you catch my drift) when he has the chance to find out who he really is and were it really belongs, he still thinks twice in the decisions he's making. I remember when Sam tries to convince him to let her show who he really is, and it goes something like that:

Sam: I guess what I don't understand it's why you aren't dying to know all about who you are?
                          Daniel: I am....and I'm not...What if I don't like what I was?What if I don't want to be that person?

and then Sam has a line that describes Daniel better than anyone else

Sam : You are brilliant. You're the type of person who would give his own life for someone he doesn't even know. If you had one fault it was that you wanted to save people so badly, you wanted to help people so much, that it torn you apart when you couldn't make a difference"

Comment

I liked the episode for the most part. I would really have liked it if at the end of the briefing when Sam walks off leaving Daniel and Jonas alone if Daniel said,"How long have those two been together?" It would've been a kind of funny way to poke fun at the non-relationship between Jack and Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Riamichele View Post
                              I liked the episode for the most part. I would really have liked it if at the end of the briefing when Sam walks off leaving Daniel and Jonas alone if Daniel said,"How long have those two been together?" It would've been a kind of funny way to poke fun at the non-relationship between Jack and Sam.
                              This.

Comment

I am so happy Daniel is back Star Wars

Jack is funny as ever...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X