No announcement yet.

The Warrior (518)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a great episode, but why do they keep making Teal'c look like an idiot? First they allow him to be brainwashed by Apophis and then he goes and becomes a member of a cult. I mean in all the other episodes he is a level headed voice of reason. Why these bumps in his character?
    sigpic

Comment

I thought this episode was pretty good. It left you mostly in suspense. But one thing that really bugged me was that there is no way a P90 could rip through that log like that! A fifty cal. yes, P90 no. But overall a fairly good episode.
      Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by A Wraith Named Bob View Post
        I thought this episode was pretty good. It left you mostly in suspense. But one thing that really bugged me was that there is no way a P90 could rip through that log like that! A fifty cal. yes, P90 no. But overall a fairly good episode.
        Not even emptying the clip into it? As a non-gun expert it looked pretty good to me.

I liked that you knew K'tano was a fishy character, but you weren't quite sure what he was up to.

Comment

I want a P90, but they aren't for civilian ownership. I'd have to settle for the semi-auto sport version. Booooooooooooooo.

- Lindbergh
          My signature go bye-bye, Lindbergh is sad.

Comment

Even if you empty an entire P90 into a log like that I don't think it would tear through it. But it was cool....

Comment

Originally posted by Lindbergh_Baby View Post
              I want a P90, but they aren't for civilian ownership. I'd have to settle for the semi-auto sport version. Booooooooooooooo.

- Lindbergh
              Just curious: can't you get one if you have a licence? I heard that an automatic P90 costs about $3,000 and a single-shot costs about $1,500.

Comment

No, the SMG version is strictly for Law Enforcement and Military personnel. I believe even a license won't help. I could be wrong on that and I'm sorry. The PS90 is the civilian sport version. Its basically the same but it has a longer barrel and doesn't offer full auto. I guess I could get that, but it......just wouldn't be the same. That S would just sit there on the casing, laughing at me mocking me. "HAHAHA! I'm not a P90, I'm not what you wanted, HAHAHA! LOOK AT ME! I'M AN S!"

I suddenly realize I probably shouldn't own a gun if letters are laughing at me..... hmmmm
                Last edited by Lindbergh_Baby; 07 August 2008, 11:00 PM.
                My signature go bye-bye, Lindbergh is sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindbergh_Baby View Post
                  No, the SMG version is strictly for Law Enforcement and Military personnel. I believe even a license won't help. I could be wrong on that and I'm sorry. The PS90 is the civilian sport version. Its basically the same but it has a longer barrel and doesn't offer full auto. I guess I could get that, but it......just wouldn't be the same. That S would just sit there on the casing, laughing at me mocking me. "HAHAHA! I'm not a P90, I'm not what you wanted, HAHAHA! LOOK AT ME! I'M AN S!"

I suddenly realize I probably shouldn't own a gun if letters are laughing at me..... hmmmm
                  LOL! Yeah, I'd like a P90 too!

Comment

Did no one notice Colonel O'neill, referred to Major Carter as Colonel Carter when they were showing the P90's? Rather glaring mistake, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Automission View Post
                      Did no one notice Colonel O'neill, referred to Major Carter as Colonel Carter when they were showing the P90's? Rather glaring mistake, no?
                      He was practicing for when she gets promoted to Lt. Colonel? And hoped nobody would notice ....

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        He was practicing for when she gets promoted to Lt. Colonel? And hoped nobody would notice ....
                        no he doesn't i just watched that episode recently and he without a doubt does not say colonel. he calls her Carter and Major in two different sentances.

DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE THAT THE LEADER WAS ACTUALLY A GOU'LD, A GLARRING MISTAKE....

Comment

The story has a sudden and unexpected twist at the end. No one would ever suspect that K'Tano was not a jaffa, let alone a Goa'uld. Quite sad to see Teal'c decided to go for the 'suicidal' mission despite Jack's warning, he should listen to him.
                          sigpic
                          Sign by me

Comment

Originally posted by A Wraith Named Bob View Post
                            Even if you empty an entire P90 into a log like that I don't think it would tear through it. But it was cool....
                            You're correct, Mythbusters did a show on cutting down a tree with a machine gun and couldn't do it with anything less than a MiniGun firing 3000 rounds a minute and it still took hundreds of rounds of ammo to do it.

This is one of my least favorite episode of the series, too preachy and cult like for me.

Comment

This episode started out really well but the end of it was not the best.

I was suspicious to K'Tano from the start and no surprise to me that he was a Goa'uld.

And Teal'c looked like he was brainwashed again.....

The fighting scene was pretty good.

Rating: 6 / 10

Comment

K'Tanos fighting ability and how he did those missions by himself made me suspicious of him. Pretty obvious when watching it again.
                                Some say that he has only one ear.
                                And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                                All we know is he's called
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X