The Warrior (518)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Liv
    But every time the Jaffa warriors started shouting out of pride, I just wanted to scream: Would you stop doing that?!

Other than that, it was a great episode.
    I know, the overprideful Jaffa are becomming annoying when they do that, haha I wonder if they still have that great pride when fighting the kullies
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

This was one of the episodes I missed when it aired, and before I watched it on DVD, I read the description of the episode on the back of the DVD, which starts...

The Goa'uld Kytano, former first prime to the late Imhotep, is now the leader of a powerful Jaffa rebellion.
      They need spoiler space on the DVD covers!!
      O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
      Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Ramne
        This was one of the episodes I missed when it aired, and before I watched it on DVD, I read the description of the episode on the back of the DVD, which starts...

They need spoiler space on the DVD covers!!
        Hehe, imo, all episode description is pretty much spoilers, like an episode preview.
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

It is rather hard to be told what an episode is about without being told what an episode is about.
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
            Saw it coming from a mile away.
            me too with the moves he teached the Jaffa to fight.I knew it all along
            Lord Zedd

Comment

The choreography was definitely good for the fighting scenes, and it set up the real Jaffa rebellion society that we have grown to love. But sheesh, how many times will Teal'c say he will join his brothers in arms, and then just come running back to the SGC?
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                Hehe, imo, all episode description is pretty much spoilers, like an episode preview.
                Originally posted by KorbenDirewolf
                It is rather hard to be told what an episode is about without being told what an episode is about.
                Ramne may have been a little too subtle. Let me lob in a signal flare...

"The Goa'uld Kytano, former first prime to the late Imhotep, is now the leader of a powerful Jaffa rebellion."

Just a little too much info.

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                  Saw it coming from a mile away.
                  *points upward* What Selmak said. This episode got on my nerves for some reason. I kept shouting at Teal'c and Bra'tac "hello! evil!" And yes the fighting style looks really cool, and it's a tv show so it needs to look really cool. But c'mon, for a real fight, not that practical. Do you have any idea how fast you have to be for those kicks to work without the opponent knocking you down in the middle of it?
                  And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                  Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                  Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                  Daniel: Oh! You see?
                  Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

I knew there was something wrong with K'tano i just couldn't figure out what. At first i thought he was in the service still of Immotep or the system lords and just drawing all the Jaffa together to be killed. But i was wrong.

Comment

Just watched this episode from my S5 Box set. I'd already seen it, but I forgot how funny O'Neill's first words in the episode are. Man ... had me in stitches for quite a while afterwards. In the first scene after the intro (in which Teal'c and Bra'tac decide Kytano is a good candidate for rebel Jaffa leader), Bra'tac turns to the table in the SGC and says: "He offers us deliverance!" O'Neill replies with: "Deliverance??? Do you have any idea what happened to the guys in that movie???"

That guy has the funniest lines in TV (IMO).

Comment

I liked the episode. I never really thought about that K'tano being Imhotep took away from it some, but I can see that. It might have been more interesting if he was just a power hungry Jaffa leader. Of course, as others have said, I really thought something was going to turn out to not be right with K'tano, I just did not know exactly what.

Comment

Anybody turn on their subtitles on their tv, or some kind? they spell the rite of challenge, as joma secu. Anybody have a different spelling?

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                          Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                          "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                          My deviantART profile

Comment

Good idea for an episode, with a great tist having Imhotep pretending to be a jaffa just so the Goa'uld cound rid themselves of the Rebel Jaffa

Comment

This episode started out really well but seemed a bit rushed at the end. Teal'c believes kytano all through the episode and then when lord yu says he's a goa'uld he suddenly changes his mind?
                              And another episode where bra'tak's judgement is way out,'trust my judgment on this one O'neill' had me thinking goa'uld straight away. He goes on to mention ' a master can see into the eyes and tell if someone is true or not ' meaning that bra'tak is not anymore?
                              It's a shame as bra'tak is a great character but is almost always wrong, are the writers trying to give him problems because of his age?
                              Apart from that it was well thought out and a good insight into the jaffa not in goa'uld service.

Comment

This episode was great because of its final fight scene with Teal'c and Kytano loved it !
                                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                                X