• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would have to agree with u on that
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
      I totally think that Marduk was one of the weakest Goa'uld ever.
      Oh so cliched and tacky!!! Yup that is weak. I he was blown up too easy. If that was his zigerat He would should have known another way out of it, other than the rings... but NO, he allowed himself to be blown up rather than save his snaky butt... stupid head.
      sigpic

Comment

i agree he was the worst gou'ld i know of
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
          i agree he was the worst gou'ld i know of
          Yeha he wa pretty sucky... lol!!
          sigpic

Comment

yep. ba' al was a good evil god this guy didn't even make the list.
            sigpic

Comment

yep. ba' al was a good evil god this guy didn't even make the list.

I thnk that is why his followers locked him in there with that nasty monster.... He was a LOSER!!
              sigpic

Comment

i agree i would have locked him in there to he doesn't even deserve to be called a true gou'ld. he was very very hopeless he is not even in the same league as the others
                sigpic

Comment

i agree i would have locked him in there to he doesn't even deserve to be called a true gou'ld. he was very very hopeless he is not even in the same league as the others
                  good thing he got blown up... lol!1 Bye bye cliched loser Marduk.
                  sigpic

Comment

i agree totally
                    sigpic

Comment

Creepy crawly alien thing in a dark tomb, very cool. The Russians kind of ruined it for me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I certainly thought ALL the Russkies would die, but that Lieutenant survived. Marduk was weird. I liked that ''guns on everybody"
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I enjoyed the antagonism between SG-1 and the Russians, as well as the creepy, Alien-like feel.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            I enjoyed the antagonism between SG-1 and the Russians, as well as the creepy, Alien-like feel.
                            Yeah me too. The tension and the horror movie feel made for a fun episode to watch. I thought that the rivalry between the two groups was more of a threat than the actual enemy, or perhaps that was the point for this ep...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

I don't understand what Hammond was saying at the beginning of the episode. He said that the Russians had orders from some rogue organization. But if they didn't have any stargate anymore, who and where was the source of their orders? Was it the other planet where Maybourne's people were holding out? If so, then they were not operating with any Russian element on Earth anymore because they had no access to a gate. Is that correct?

And why would a goa'uld take an animal as a host in a sarcophagus? If it had originally been in Marduk, then at the moment the goa'uld knew that Marduk was being held in the pyramid it could have jumped and taken a different host rather than hang around in a tomb in a creature that was eating everybody....
                              Last edited by Dave2; 30 November 2011, 10:40 AM.

Comment

I don't understand how the first Russian team figured out how to get into the pyramid and how Daniel' figured out how to get in from the inscriptions.
                                And when they ringed out, he said they would go to another temple. Doesn't that mean that they would be transported inside another temple that had a mechanism for opening its door to the outside, and that they would be as locked in as they were in Marduk's temple??

Comment

Working...
                                X