No announcement yet.

Red Sky (505)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, we did see thor show up on Cimmera quickly so maybe they DO have a real time comm unit linked to all those places.

Comment

That's what I was thinking, garhkal! Whenever SG-1 has been "playing" with those things the Asgard have been quite quick to show up...which speaks to some sort of real-time connection, at least on Cimmeria. After that, word might have gotten around that if something goes on the blink with the other holograms, it might be a good idea to go see if SG1 is poking around.
      Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

It's all the same with these 'young' races, they're like toddlers, fiddle with everything! You've got to have eyes in the back of your head to see what they're up to, I suppose some advanced race somewhere in the universe does at that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Meaghan View Post
          That's what I was thinking, garhkal! Whenever SG-1 has been "playing" with those things the Asgard have been quite quick to show up...which speaks to some sort of real-time connection, at least on Cimmeria. After that, word might have gotten around that if something goes on the blink with the other holograms, it might be a good idea to go see if SG1 is poking around.
          Pity we never found out how many OTHER planets had that Asgard comm unit on, besides the one in Red planet and Cimmera from Chariot of thor/thor's hammer.

Comment

I agree garkhal.....it would be interesting to see. I'd assume that they'd have the holograms on all their worlds...but as to how many also had the comms? I'm sort of thinking that most might in case the peoples got advanced enough to figure stuff out, but it might depend on the individual Asgard.
            Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

Good one, O'Neill all military.

Who saved the planet - well, we'll never know!!
              CARPE DIEM
              ANJA

Comment

Like was said in the show, i think the Asgard just used what SG1 was doing as a pretence to step in 'off the radar' so to speak.

Comment

season 10x20 spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Just think, Carter can learn the answer in the Asgard historical archive.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
                    season 10x20 spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Just think, Carter can learn the answer in the Asgard historical archive.
                    Assuming the Asgard put it in there..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Pity we never found out how many OTHER planets had that Asgard comm unit on, besides the one in Red planet and Cimmera from Chariot of thor/thor's hammer.
                      Presumably all the planets in the protected planets treaty, which number 27 (not sure if that number includes earth, so maybe only 26).
                      Last edited by ijffdrie; 16 April 2016, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Presumably. BUT we never found out what OTHER planets those were..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          Presumably. BUT we never found out what OTHER planets those were..
                          Would it have been of any importance if we HAD found out??
                          CARPE DIEM
                          ANJA

Comment

Maybe... Maybe not. BUT seeing as how they left a lot of other stuff just 'drop off the radar' its not surprising they also did the same here.

Comment

It's all about the trivia...
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

As virtually everyone has mentioned, Jack's "angry" scene is the stuff of legend. Even I was really angry.. If it wasn't for Carter and Daniel, he definitely would of killed him IMO. At least, I would.

Comment

Working...
                                X