No announcement yet.

Ascension (503)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S7 and S8 are probably the hardest for me to watch. Their are some good episodes but overall they are just bad especially with RDA just phoning it in
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Season 8 was indeed a snore-fest...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I checked my DVDs. Their is commentary for this episode.

For shame FH, S5 is my favorite
        Do you know if they say anything about whether Sam and Orlin slept together?

Comment

I don't watch the commentaries.
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Claire98909 View Post
            Do you know if they say anything about whether Sam and Orlin slept together?
            I would definitely have remember if they had but no, they didn't mention any such thing.

And for the record, you do realize you're on a PG-13 forum, right?
            Even docile slash/femslash fic can't be posted here.

Comment

Has anybody heard the DVD commentary for this episode? I haven't been able to find any transcripts for it.
              If you post what you are interested in I could try to find an answer.
              CARPE DIEM
              ANJA

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
                If you post what you are interested in I could try to find an answer.
                She wants to know whether they mention anything about Orlin and Carter doing the horizontal tango.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  She wants to know whether they mention anything about Orlin and Carter doing the horizontal tango.
                  Yeah, that.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    As far as I remember they don't say anything about bed-gymnastics. I'll listen to it again but I'm pretty sure, yes, pretty sure.
                    CARPE DIEM
                    ANJA

Comment

Anybody know how long Orlin was staying with Sam?

Comment

I'd say a couple of days, but perhaps you should rewatch the episode to be sure. Time is always a bit iffy in episodes.

Comment

Perhaps Sam and Orlin did have sex after they got home from their walk in the park. He said "You like me, I know it" and she stopped walking and smiled.

Comment

Since we are throwing out improbable ideas, maybe Orlin ascended Carter and she has been messing with SG1 since then.

She could have stopped Anubis instead and Daniel wouldn't have to die ...twice
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Perhaps Sam and Orlin did have sex after they got home from their walk in the park. He said "You like me, I know it" and she stopped walking and smiled.
                              He did say that. It was cute too. Orlin was cute.

If you want to believe they got right into it, then who am I to doubt your assesment, except of course it's horrible out of character for Carter to begin with -- in my honest opinion on Carter's general behavior.

Comment

Off base Carter could have danced or whatever with whoever she wanted - the audience can think whatever they want, Stargate wasn't exactly about human reproductive behaviour.
                                CARPE DIEM
                                ANJA

Comment

Working...
                                X