No announcement yet.

Ascension (503)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't think that by sharing minds they were able to get to know and understand each other much, much faster than by dating? If they already know each other inside and out, why should they wait?

Seaboe
    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by myowndrownedworld View Post
      Great episode. Again, Ms Tapping shines.

She has a lovely house, perhaps too nice and big for someone who lives by herslef.

I didn't like the fact she fell into the relationship a bit fast. It made her come across desperate, something she isn't.
      Other than the mind sharing thing, they didn't fall into a relationship. Orlin said he loved her. She only liked him. And there was no "relationship". Amanda said so at a con when asked about it.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up Hedwig
        Currently Watching: Stargate SG1 and Stargate Atlantis
        Planning to watch: Dark Angel, Star Trek Enterprise and many more

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post
          Note to Alien guys who fall in love with Sam: It will not end well.
          Should read.. Note to any guy who falls in love with sam.. it won't end well.

Comment

Yet another "alien encounter/strange phenomenon that only SG1 member can see or experience where everyone else things they are nuts" episode.

Honestly, just when are these cats going to realise that weird stuff happens around the Stargate.

Great performance by Young Indy. Teal'C once again delivers the laughs - that Star Wars moment was gold and firmly cements O'Neill in the category to which I always knew he belonged - that of jackass.
            Last edited by I Am Not James Spader; 04 August 2015, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I Am Not James Spader View Post
              Yet another "alien encounter/strange phenomenon that only SG1 member can see or experience where everyone else things they are nuts" episode.

Honestly, just when are these cats going to realise that weird stuff happens around the Stargate.
              Its not just around the stargate though. ITS Sg1 itself.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                SG1's just a magnet for trouble.

I bet you anything, that none of the other military personel aspires a job on the main team.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Kinda like imperials and lord vader. Being on his ship means you WILL get fast promotion, and all the latest stuff. BUT don't mess up!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    That is what I meant - the Stargate and the teams.

Comment

Bit different this ep - alien lover, Carter called insane, heroic technological construction and a humane deed done by an alien. Difficult to grasp at first glance.
                      All in all not bad and quite funny now and then.
                      CARPE DIEM
                      ANJA

Comment

Has anybody heard the DVD commentary for this episode? I haven't been able to find any transcripts for it.

Comment

Maybe there isn't one... and if there is one that I did hear it, but that's been well over a year since I watched season 5 again.

Comment

I checked my DVDs. Their is commentary for this episode.

For shame FH, S5 is my favorite
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              ... been well over a year since I watched season 5 again.
                              A whole year?

Seaboe
                              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                                A whole year?
                                I think... I'm stuck in my rewatch in season 7 so yeah...

Comment

Working...
                                X