No announcement yet.

2010 (416)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Urgo Tin Man Replicas Episode really ticked me off because i felt so sorry for the clones lol i was in shock

Comment

Having seen this episode many times there was always something that bugged me. I couldn't place it until I was watching it with a friend and he asked me this question when Teal'c came through the gat with his staff weapon

"Where the hell is Bra'tac?"

I was dumbfounded. Mostly because I hadn't noticed that and it was the thing that was bugging me. There is no way Bra'tac wouldn't have come through to help and there is just no way he would have been killed in the war, and he sure as heck would have taken out more laser things than the n00b that Teal'c brought did.

That's really my only true gripe with this episode. Still one of my all time Faves.
      sigpic

Just repeat to yourself; "It's just a show, I should really just relax."

Comment

Maybe Tony Amendola was working on another show. Being a recurring character he get paid episode to episode and has no contract like the main cast
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Kratos_Goauld_of_War View Post
          Having seen this episode many times there was always something that bugged me. I couldn't place it until I was watching it with a friend and he asked me this question when Teal'c came through the gat with his staff weapon

"Where the hell is Bra'tac?"

I was dumbfounded. Mostly because I hadn't noticed that and it was the thing that was bugging me. There is no way Bra'tac wouldn't have come through to help and there is just no way he would have been killed in the war, and he sure as heck would have taken out more laser things than the n00b that Teal'c brought did.

That's really my only true gripe with this episode. Still one of my all time Faves.
          They didn't say anything about Cassie (Janet's adopted daughter) either. Nor did they mention Jacob (Sam's father). I thought no mention of either of these people was a bit odd.

Comment

tee-heee...2010 was the first Stargate episode I've watched in this new year [2010]

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
              tee-heee...2010 was the first Stargate episode I've watched in this new year [2010]
              I'm seriously toying with the idea of putting "Aschen" on my license plates for this year. I have a silver car and most people are going to think it's a reference to the color (vanity plates here have to have six letters, so I'd have to misspell "ashen"). But the Stargate fans out there will totally get it.
              Last edited by VSS; 31 December 2009, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
                I'm seriously toying with the idea of putting "Aschen" on my license plates for this year. I have a silver car and most people are going to think it's a reference to the color (vanity plates here have to have six letters, so I'd have to misspell "ashen"). But the Stargate fans out there will totally get it.
                great idea..I would defintetly do it if I was you I'm intrigued by the idea of this "stargate code" if I can call it like that. I mean exactly what you were saying, that most people wouldn't realize what your license plates mean but there are some people who would the Stargate family
                I wear a pandative with the Eye of Ra and most of people don't have a clue what it means...and I haven't found anyone yet to figure out that is all about stargate

Comment

I really loved this episode. It was scary. Borin was one creepy guy. this is one of my favorite ep.
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

I can see Jack being wary of new allies bearing shiny gifts and promises that seem too good to be true. I can't see Sam not being skeptical, especially if Jack's gut had reservations. At the time these Aschens showed up, wouldn't Sam have trusted Jack's gut enough to look closer? Although I suppose she could possibly have been excited by all the new technologies, but it doesn't seem to be very much in character.
                    Is that difference of opinion the thing that drove a wedge between Jack and Sam? Or was that driven home after she married Ambassador Joe?

Anyway - a fun episode to be watching now. Ironic that it landed on my re-watch around this time.

Comment

Hi, does anybody know the filming location for the gate setting?

--Hazel

Comment

How funny to watch this episode in 2010. I love this one, I just love AU eppies.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo View Post
                          I liked the futuristic clothing
                          it was interesting xcept I believe it may've been developed w/ Aschen help b/c it's now 2010 n in no Stargate show do the Earthans have clothes like that
                          If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                          [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

1) what happened to teal'c's tattoo?
                            2) what do they mean about the "survivors of the tok'ra" and "few symbiotes available for implantation" for the jaffa? did the aschen kill all the "good" symbiotes as well as the goa'uld?
                            R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Hmm this was a quite interesting episode.
                              I was thinking about the ending.. With the whole Sam getting the note through the gate. You can count on her.
                              sigpic
                              My tumblr

Comment

<capslock>WHAT HAPPENED TO TEAL'C'S TATTOO???</capslock>
                                R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Working...
                                X