No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite episode. You can tell they had fun with it.

Comment

This is by far my favorite episode. The juggling scene with Tealc and O'Neal is epic

Comment

The scene with Jack and Teal'c playing golf through the Stargate. When I first saw that I couldn't breathe from laughing so much. To this day it is still the funniest thing I have ever seen on Stargate (Only one scene in SGU has come close to making me laugh as much when I first saw it!).

I'm looking forward to watching this episode again with everyone on the Stargate rewatch. The antics of Jack and Teal'c in this episode never get old!!!

Comment

Think Ive seen this episode about 10 times now, maybe I am also in a time loop LOL

< is looking for juggling balls

^^ To Krisz buy season 4. you can watch it whenever you like then

Comment

Originally posted by DutchCarterLover View Post
            Think Ive seen this episode about 10 times now, maybe I am also in a time loop LOL

< is looking for juggling balls

^^ To Krisz buy season 4. you can watch it whenever you like then
            I've tried to juggle, somehow I think I will never master it!!! Now if I was stuck in a time loop with Jack teaching me, that would be a different matter!!!

I do have every Stargate season!! I've been avoiding watching any SG-1 since the rewatch was announced in an effort to fool myself into forgetting bits of the various episodes and I will feel like I'm watching them for the first time again!!! LOL!

I couldn't watch the first four seasons of SG-1 and the movie at my leisure until I finally sorted out a DVD player that could play region 2 DVD's. I'd brought a lot of DVD's with me when I moved to Vancouver from the UK, and it was not easy to finally get a DVD player to play them. I didn't want to spend money on replacing them with region 1 DVD's.

Comment

Glad you found a DVD player which can play all regions . Would have been rather expensive if all DVD's would have needed replacement.

When I havent seen episodes for about a year I tend to forget alot also

Comment

This is one of my favorite episodes! The juggling and the kiss, were my favorites. Especially General Hammond's face when Jack kissed Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                  The scene with Jack and Teal'c playing golf through the Stargate. When I first saw that I couldn't breathe from laughing so much. To this day it is still the funniest thing I have ever seen on Stargate (Only one scene in SGU has come close to making me laugh as much when I first saw it!).

I'm looking forward to watching this episode again with everyone on the Stargate rewatch. The antics of Jack and Teal'c in this episode never get old!!!
                  What scene?
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

One of my favourite episodes ever! Jack was in fine form in this one lol
                    It's my sidearm, I swear!

Comment

I've always loved this episode. Groundhog Day meets SG-1. TPTB tried and partially succeeded, in Urgo, to make a comedy episode. In Window of Opportunity they get it right. The episode is anchored by a traditional sci-fi story, and has moments of seriousness, yet it's more consistently funny than any episode heretofore, IMO. Never fails to make me laugh.

Jack: What about Teal'c? Is that the face of a crazy man?
                      Teal'c: [raises the eyebrow]
                      Jack: Bad example.

Jack: What kind of archeologist carries a weapon?
                      Daniel: I do.
                      Jack: Bad example.

Comment

Love this ep! Easily one of my favourite Stargate eps. Laugh so much every time I watch it.

Jack: In the middle of my back swing!

Jack: Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Also love the recurring use of bad example throughout the ep.
                        sigpic

Comment

I've beaten a lot of Rewatch regulars to this one it seems...

1. It starts pretty bland...and then "I have to act now".

2. Not sure I quite got what was happening first time round.

3. The DVD commentary makes this even better.

4. Even now it's a good way to make me smile for 40 minutes.

All bow down to the best comedy ep in Stargate history!
                          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
                            I've beaten a lot of Rewatch regulars to this one it seems...

1. It starts pretty bland...and then "I have to act now".

2. Not sure I quite got what was happening first time round.

3. The DVD commentary makes this even better.

4. Even now it's a good way to make me smile for 40 minutes.

All bow down to the best comedy ep in Stargate history!
                            I agree with number four! It's a great episode to watch if you've had a bad day and need a smile. I don't think I've seen the commentary on this one, I may need to rewatch it again!
                            Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

I love this episode! It's entertaining...funny, good storyline, dramatic at times. I may have to jump to this episode and watch it...i'm only half way through season 3 but this is one of my favorite episodes. I could watch it over and over again and never get tired of it!

Comment

Originally posted by lookupwardsnshare View Post
                                I love this episode! It's entertaining...funny, good storyline, dramatic at times. I may have to jump to this episode and watch it...i'm only half way through season 3 but this is one of my favorite episodes. I could watch it over and over again and never get tired of it!
                                You can get tired of anything eventually. Just ask Jack and Teal'c!

Comment

Working...
                                X