No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watched it for the millionth time and it still makes me laugh and smile. this episode is good for when i am down and a good way for me to relax
    sigpic

Comment

Brilliant episode. I wish that Jack would have killed some good guys in flashes. Like Daniel, Hammond, Teal'c...
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

still the greatest episode in my option
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I too think it is one of the best episodes ever!
          I'd like to have seen more of the stuff Jack and Teal'c did over tese months^^ Can't even decide what were the best parts!! (exept für the Cater-incident )

@rushy: No.. It would have been "okay" if something other killed somebody (although it'd have destroyed the fun of that episode imo) but Jack? That would be more out of character than Teal'c playing golf or something..^^
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jlovette View Post
            Is Teal'c Kelnorim-ing in the conference room to handle the frustration of living that day over and over? If so, that has to be the best part of the episode.
            Yes! He is. I noticed it for the first time a few weeks ago on a rewatch with a bunch of fans. Now THAT was a good find. It amazes me how I can watch this one, over and over, and still find something new!
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I loved when Jack started explaining the physics and Carter realized it must be true, cause he never understands that stuff otherwise. and Teal'c correcting Daniel on the ancient language
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

vvv0472 writes: “So Joe, what is the story behind getting your name on a book called ‘Latin for the Novice’ by Joseph Mallozzi Ph.D in Window of Opportunity?”

Answer: I was sitting in the props meeting with Director Peter DeLuise presiding. When someone asked what the name of the book should be, Peter suggested “Latin For Beginners”. And then when that same person asked for the name of the author, Peter suggested “Joseph Mallozzi.” And then as an afterthought: “PhD."
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...de-of-mailbag/
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                  I loved when Jack started explaining the physics and Carter realized it must be true, cause he never understands that stuff otherwise. and Teal'c correcting Daniel on the ancient language
                  lol i love that i also love the juggling
                  sigpic

Comment

Daniel: He read your report? *pulls 4 faces in rapid succession*

Comment

This was the first Stargate SG1 that I ever watched. My ex loves the show and told me that I'd like it. I liked this one and for the rest of last summer we spent hours watching Stargates.

Comment

Time loop sequence (Extended Version)
                        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

One of my favourites!
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

One of the best eps
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

Best episode ever imo! I love the golf scenes, they crack me up everytime. And omfg, how good is Judge's golf swing?? He'd smash it on a real course!

Comment

Loved this episode, so funny. And somehow it reminded me of the best of Star Trek. Usually time travel eps give me a headache, but not this one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X