No announcement yet.

Window of Opportunity (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Literally the funniest episode I've watched. Window of Opportunity brightens my day when I'm feeling down. And Daniel at the beginning of each loop "Anyway I'm sorry.. but that just happens to be the way I feel about it. What do you think?".. and the Fruitloops. =)

Comment

All time favourite episode now!! It's just brillaint! Funny and just amazing to watch!! ***Drools over the Shipness of Jack and Sam!! Awesome kiss!***

By all accounts, having lived through a time loop like that I would have just said heck with the consequences with myself and just GET OUT A GOLF ball and club and start whacking them for fours in the Stargate Classic!
      sigpic

Comment

Has anyone noticed that it lists JM as the author of Latin For the Novice?

Comment

Originally posted by sgc View Post

i nvr noticed tht and i watched that a hundred times Nice!

Comment

This is probably one of my favorite episodes. So funny!
            is going WACKO!

I did notice that! What a great touch.

Comment

Just rewatched the episode. Just as good the 20th time as the first, if not better!
              My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

lol and the directors make appearances in thier eps too, if you're not looking you'll miss them...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
                  lol and the directors make appearances in thier eps too, if you're not looking you'll miss them...
                  I always notice them! Before I knew they were the directors, I said "wasn't that guy someone else like 5 minutes ago?" lol

Comment

I always notice them! Before I knew they were the directors, I said "wasn't that guy someone else like 5 minutes ago?" lol
                    yeah someone could start a thread 'Spot the director in each ep'. There was a candle thing in Threshold where Peter had made his initials out of candles... Directors are sneaky like that

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
                    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
                    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

10/10

I loved it all, except for the shippy part.
                      Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

It doesn't matter how many times I watch this I still find it greatly amusing. I think it helps that no matter how long you go without watching the show you can return to WoO and remember the fun that was had when the show was still on.

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Best scenes:
                          Colonel O'Neill, what the HELL are you doing?!
                          IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACK SWING!!!!!!!!

I 'ask' you. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE IN MY EYE THAT COULD EXPLAIN ALL THIS???!!!
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Yep and after all those loops both Teal'c and Jack can translate a little like Daniel...

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                              Best scenes:
                              Colonel O'Neill, what the HELL are you doing?!
                              IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACK SWING!!!!!!!!

I 'ask' you. WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE IN MY EYE THAT COULD EXPLAIN ALL THIS???!!!
                              Just watched it again for the 50th time. It never gets old. I love it. It is like Groundhog Day in the SG universe, I believe there is even a Groundhog Day reference.

What could be in my eye is definitely one of my fav scenes, and of course, Jack kissing Sam.
                              sigpic

Comment

If I were Jack, I'd just loop for all eternity...
                                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X