No announcement yet.

Small Victories (401)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just love the fact that the Asgard needed someone dumber then them to win a war against the replicators and that they named a ship the o'neill" the greatest ship they have and they had to blow it up
    sigpic

Comment

One of the most exciting episode thus far

Finally we get to see what an Asgard planet look like

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
        Does anyone else wonder what the team was doing on P4X-234 for a whole week while they were trying to dial home? Teal'c has a goatee that Jack warns Daniel not to touch.
        You just know that Jack speaks the voice of experience here! And I for one would have loved to see what happened when Jack touched or tried to touch Teal'c's blond goatee!

Comment

Originally posted by VSS View Post
          Does anyone else wonder what the team was doing on P4X-234 for a whole week while they were trying to dial home? Teal'c has a goatee that Jack warns Daniel not to touch. Carter seems awfully quick to tell Hammond that they were fine. Then later on she tells Jack she's had enough relaxation for a while (and turns down the fishing invite again).

Is P4X-234 the Las Vegas of the galaxy? You know, what happens here stays here?
          I've definitely wondered what happened during that week. Why Teal'c grew a blond goatee. Why Sam and Jack seemed so at ease with each other. Why Sam was so quick to say they were fine. And why she's had enough "relaxation", and why Jack had what I thought was quite a happy little smirk on his face at her comment. Any why (apparently) they needed a bath. (Wasn't there a creek or stream or pond or some kind of water to be used for bathing purposes on that other planet?) All very good questions. Has anybody written a fanfiction about what might have gone on during their week away?

Comment

Hi,

I was wondeirng if anyone know how SG-1 got a GDO code? They didn't know that they will be going through the gate until they beamed it up. And Hammond wouldn't have risked the base by allowing someone enter with an expired GDO code. Any ideas?

Comment

no sorry but if i find out i'll tell u
              sigpic

Comment

So the asgards needed someone stupid thad they are to save themselvs...

Comment

Do you like the Sam/Jack scene in the Small Victories?

Comment

yes they needed someone stupider and i do like jack sam scene
                    sigpic

Comment

My one problem with Small Victories... replicators. *shudder* I hate replicators.

I can handle human replicators, but bug-shaped ones really freak me out.

Once, after I watched a replicator episode (I think it may have been Small Victories, or Nemesis) I found a hair clip under my couch, and for a second I swear I thought it was a replicator. Luckily I am able to laugh at myself, haha.
                      sigpic
                      Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                      I'm a 60%er!
                      ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

I think this is an awesome season opener, though I don't watch it much because I get claustrophobic just watching those sub scenes. Yuck. I still think the replicators are one of the best enemies though. Rather creepy in how simplistic they are, really. The Sam and Thor scenes are terrific as is the whole dumber-than-you theme throughout the episode. I love. love. LOVE how Daniel almost tears up and stutters when he realizes about the beamout. And this episode reminds me why I like Davis so much. (and reminds me about the pro-promotion threads for him, poor guy).

I know it can be taken as just friendship too, but I don't think they should have had the whole Jack invites Sam out to his cabin scene though. I kind of do see that as ship, and I don't like how that might look to people thinking Sam got where she was by being intimate with her commanding officer. There were other ways to hint at the ship stuff upcoming in the season than having him ask his female subordinate out to a cabin! At least it's bookended by him asking Daniel and Thor as well. We never do see him as Teal'c though, huh.

Wow. A lot of stuff is set up and actually occurs in this episode.
                        sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

i love seeing the asgard home world in this episode

Comment

I watched that episode on TV again last week and it reminded me how much I loved it when it first aired. One of my favourite SG-1 episodes ever. The suspense was great!
                            "Great... Last time I came face to face with myself, I ended up kicking my own ass..."

- John Sheppard

Comment

You have got to love that little grey man. he is so cool.
                              Some say that he has only one ear.
                              And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                              All we know is he's called
                              sigpic

Comment

Interesting Easter Egg.

In the beginning of the episode, where two Russian sailors check the tube. (Oddly enough, one was speaking Russian, and the other Ukrainian.) Right before they open it, following conversation takes place.

- What can it be?
                                - Maybe it's the bug from last episode.
                                MWG Gate Network Simulation

Looks familiar?

Comment

Working...
                                X