• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Selmak
    Thor likes the yellow ones... lol
    But apparently, Sam does not.

Comment

Well you'd think that after studying humans for so long the Asgards would have some idea as to what we eat.

I think I've seen a quote from this ep in someone's sig:

Thor: Well it was your stupid idea Captain Carter.

Signature banner by Lucia Tanaka

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard Buddy
        Well you'd think that after studying humans for so long the Asgards would have some idea as to what we eat.
        I'm sure that that food was edible, just not very tasty

Comment

Tisk tisk, they can travel between galaxies but they can´t order pizza?

Comment

Anybody ever wonder if Thor knew Sam wouldn't like the food, and was playing a joke on her?
            sigpic

Comment

I don't know, I think starving the person trying to save your little gray self is probably not something that Thor'd do.

Comment

I think the Asgard should have their own IDO. That way the SGC would know that they were coming.

Comment

This episode always seemed so redundant to me. It's just more of the same Replicator-blasting CGI orgy we saw in Nemesis, except harder to see in the confines of the submarine and less interesting altogether. The Replicators are fun when they show up every year or so, but back-to-back episodes overexposed them.
                  END OF LINE

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
                    If you count all the times acceded Danny and Thor appeared in s6... he really wasn't gone for that long.
                    Daniel appeared thrice (Abyss,Changling) and so did Thor (Prometheus Untaural Selection, Disclosure) Thats six out of 22. thats only three elevenths of the time.
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                      Daniel appeared thrice (Abyss,Changling) and so did Thor (Prometheus Untaural Selection, Disclosure) Thats six out of 22. thats only three elevenths of the time.
                      Those episodes are liberally spread throughout the season. Heck, the rest of SG-1 only appeared in Disclosure as a series of old clips.
                      END OF LINE

Comment

Loved this episode. I liked how we get to see more of the Asgard planets- they look so cool )What else would you wxpect from them though).

Comment

I loved this episode, the whole thing with Sam fighting one fight and the rest another. Not to mention Jack's face when he found out about the O'Neill and that Carter had it blown up I wouldn't be surprised if Thor did know that Sam wouldn't like the yellow ones I'm pretty sure the Asgard have a sense of humor And so many quotables

"Carter: I could go, sir.
                          O'Neill: Oh, I don't know, Carter. You may not be stupid enough."

"Someone (Hammond? Carter?): So you're saying you need someone dumber than you?
                          O'Neill: You may have come to the right place."

"Thor: It was your stupid idea Major Carter."
                          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

lol,i liked it when carter hugged thor...hmmm..wonder what it feels like to hug an asgard...

Comment

When Thor and Carter go back to Thor's homeworld, via the stargate, how does Thor get enough power to open it without a ZPM, or equivent, on Earth's end of the wormhole?

Comment

obivously is palm device can either provide the entire energy or he facilated drawing enough for a 7 chevorn lock from the SGC then added enough from the hand device for number eight

OR

Did we see then come out the other end? Thor could have quick dialed a seven chevron with power from the SGC to an asgard base that had a ship waiting or power supply good enough for 8 chevron locks.
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X