No announcement yet.

Crystal Skull (321)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I just finished watching this episode. It's really brilliant, and very funny. Nintendos...
    My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

u got to love the nitendos
      sigpic

Comment

lmao ninendo's but why don't the giants ever make another appearance

Comment

maybe because like Daniels grandfather the storyline just ended because of stargate ending or maybe because they never were going to have them back who knows
          sigpic

Comment

This was another great episode from season 3 . It had an Indiana Jones feel to it .

A lot of funny moments too.

I wish we could see Daniel's grandfather Nick in a later episode but I've been told that the actor who played him died a few months later

Rating 8 / 10
            Last edited by balo; 02 March 2009, 08:01 AM.

Comment

thats sad does anyone know what age he died? but still that makes sence of why they didn't bring his grand father back
              sigpic

Comment

This was a great episode, I enjoyed the plot very much. I liked that part when he says something like:

"And now we must wait for the giant aliens."

and Jack goes: "That has a nice ring to it, doesn't it."

The whole episode was great and tight, I know people have a problem with the whole not falling through the floor thing, but that just requires a suspention of disbelief - Daniel falling through the floor to the bottom of a giant pyramid and just waiting there until he dies isn't really the best plot.

I agree this episode was so open to bring it back, in fact it almost requires a follow up - 10 seasons and Daniel isn't worried about his grandfather? Did they mention a time limit or anything, like, he'll stay with us for 2 months or 10 years or what? Well they still have a chance to bring it back in Stargate Universe! Though after 10 seasons of SG-1 and 5 seasons of Atlantis I doubt they will - Stargate is normally pretty good about not forgetting episodes like this, but oh well. Great episode!

Comment

i agree great episode
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah the crystal skull. This episode was so good indiana jones had to copy it.
                    Some say that he has only one ear.
                    And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                    All we know is he's called
                    sigpic

Comment

lol true
                      sigpic

Comment

The best scene in this episode was Jack trying to leave the infirmary and falling down. I wonder how many "takes" it took to film that? LOL!

Also, I love it when Jack calls Janet a "Napoleonic power monger".

Comment

Originally posted by The Stig View Post
                          Ah the crystal skull. This episode was so good indiana jones had to copy it.
                          Not quite the "legend" of the crystal skulls is about 100+ years old. Supposedly carved thousands of years ago, but the ones that exist at the moment are all fakes that are merely a few decades old.

Comment

wow thats interesting
                            sigpic

Comment

In the book Stargate SG-1: The City of the Gods you find out everything about the skulls and the giants.

Comment

oh ok so if u ant to know more you could read that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X